Community Forum

Golden Meadows Belgians: *Trained* *Stallions* *Colts* *Fillies*

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Golden Meadows Belgians: *Trained* *Stallions* *Colts* *Fillies*

Post by honeybunny »

Welcome to Golden Meadows {GM} Sales!
A Golden Meadows I am dedicated to breeding the top Arabians and Belgians as well as some rare breeds! This season has been very busy with my boarding and champing business booming and studying to become a trainer!
But I have somehow managed to turn out a few wonderful Arabians and a large amount of Belgian foals of top quality!

The Horses:
Belgians:

{GM} Defying Dreams

Training: Fully Trained
HGP: 66,422
Gold: 3
Green: 1
Red: None
Belgian Evaluation: *5

{GM} Nightfall Destiny

Training: In Training
Horse Genetic Potential: 54,312
Golds: 2
Greens: None
Reds: None

{GM} Wild Dreamer

Training: In Training
Horse Genetic Potential: 61,317
Golds: 2
Greens: 3

{GM} Firey Lioness

Training: Fully Trained
Horse Genetic Potential: 56,376
Golds: 1
Greens: 1

Also look for my yearlings and older horses on the Market... just look for a Belgian branded {GM}!!

Do not ping this message... ping message below!
Last edited by honeybunny on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Sales: High HGP Belgians, Arabians and crosses! Prices starting at $!,000

Post by honeybunny »

Please Ping this message!!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Belgian Sales: High HGP Belgians, Gold Stats! Many Trained Options!

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Bump!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:Bump!
Hi Honeybunny,
I would like to purchase this horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2000531
Please tell me the price! :D
Thanks,
Prancer
P.S.: How many real horses do you have? I have 10: 4 Arabians, 1 Lipizzaner, 1 mustangs, 2 paints, and 2 thoroughbreds.
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Training Services wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote:Bump!
Hi Honeybunny,
I would like to purchase this horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2000531
Thanks,
Prancer
P.S.: How many real horses do you have? I have 10: 4 Arabians, 1 Lipizzaner, 1 mustangs, 2 paints, and 2 thoroughbreds.
Currently, all trained Belgians are priced at 50K and and untrained a 40K... what price can you afford? :D Since she is a trained filly... then I hold her price as 55K. Make me a offer! :)
Thanks,
Honeybunny
P.S. I own 25 IRL horses currently and I am importing 5 more Arabian mares from Saudi Arabia for breeding to my newest stallion Marwan Storm X I have Mostly arabians, Belgians (to help with the hay fields) and a bunch of rescue/ feedlot/slaughter house horses!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Training Services wrote: Hi Honeybunny,
Thanks,
Prancer
Currently, all trained Belgians are priced at 50K and and untrained a 40K... what price can you afford? :D Since she is a trained filly... then I hold her price as 55K. Make me a offer! :)
Thanks,
Honeybunny
P.S. I own 25 IRL horses currently and I am importing 5 more Arabian mares from Saudi Arabia for breeding to my newest stallion Marwan Storm X I have Mostly arabians, Belgians (to help with the hay fields) and a bunch of rescue/ feedlot/slaughter house horses!
i'll think about it as i do not have a lot of $.Also I wanted the lipazzazner breeding club. :D
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Training Services wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Currently, all trained Belgians are priced at 50K and and untrained a 40K... what price can you afford? :D Since she is a trained filly... then I hold her price as 55K. Make me a offer! :)
Thanks,
Honeybunny
i'll think about it as i do not have a lot of $.Also I wanted the lipazzazner breeding club. :D
Of course!! I would love to sell her to you!! How much could you pay? And as to the Lipi breeding club... do you need any horses for that? I have a filly and plenty of stallions you could stud to!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Training Services wrote: i'll think about it as i do not have a lot of $.Also I wanted the lipazzazner breeding club. :D
Of course!! I would love to sell her to you!! How much could you pay? And as to the Lipi breeding club... do you need any horses for that? I have a filly and plenty of stallions you could stud to!
I would need some lippis and i would do 40K...About wildfire,pleaase pick him up.
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Training Services wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Of course!! I would love to sell her to you!! How much could you pay? And as to the Lipi breeding club... do you need any horses for that? I have a filly and plenty of stallions you could stud to!
I would need some lippis and i would do 40K...About wildfire,pleaase pick him up.
Ok... I have a filly... one pregnant mare and a colt prospect... or you could stud any of my lipizzanner stallions!
I will pick wild fire up right now!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Training Services wrote: I would need some lippis and i would do 40K...About wildfire,pleaase pick him up.
Ok... I have a filly... one pregnant mare and a colt prospect... or you could stud any of my lipizzanner stallions!
I will pick wild fire up right now!
I'll take a filly and breed her to your stallions :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm