Community Forum

Going Goal only 165 to go!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Me Reach My Goal

Post by AmberNW »

Eternity Awaits wrote:
AmberNW wrote: How about 200k? I was kind of lucky to have a perfect Anglo to make these so it wasn't super challenging. :) I don't foresee any more from your list popping up for a bit :lol: But I am working on some projects and always have you in mind. I put her up.
Will he be aged soon?
I can age him here shortly. I am waiting for a meeting, but as soon as I'm out I'll log into that account.
I have others that want to use him, so he will be listed with a fee soon. I haven't decided how much. If you need him after that, you can ping me, I don't mind letting you use him. I'm excited to see more of the breed (maybe even trained, I am curious how they'd perform) in the game.
Hazel!
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel! »

MerrySmile wrote:
Hazel! wrote:
I got one I got one! One extra ASB, comin' your way.

(Aka my mares need to stop throwing colts)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2113446
Oh Yay!!! I forget, did we say how much?
Nah, I'm fine with whatever. 10k work for you?
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Hazel! wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Oh Yay!!! I forget, did we say how much?
Put a little bit more because i think it's worth it. Really it's worth more, but I don't have much.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Post by Eternity Awaits »

AmberNW wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote: Will he be aged soon?
I can age him here shortly. I am waiting for a meeting, but as soon as I'm out I'll log into that account.
I have others that want to use him, so he will be listed with a fee soon. I haven't decided how much. If you need him after that, you can ping me, I don't mind letting you use him. I'm excited to see more of the breed (maybe even trained, I am curious how they'd perform) in the game.
I think someone i sold one to might train it. I'm happy to pay a price. And no worries on time. Just wondered. :D
Hazel!
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel! »

MerrySmile wrote:
Hazel! wrote:
Put a little bit more because i think it's worth it. Really it's worth more, but I don't have much.
Oh hey cheers. :) I'm hoping to breed a whole line of pure ones, so hopefully next time you need an ASB, it won't take nearly as long!
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

MerrySmile wrote:
Hilayla wrote: Not that I'm willing to let go of yet but I'm getting close. I'm breeding that 80% boy to the single Purebred mare I have which should give me a few foals in the 90s. It's just one or two more gens. If you want to wait and hold out for a purebred that's cool too. I'm basically just letting you know what I'm culling now. :D

Also, I just put high prices on them to prevent them being snapped up before you could see them. You can have them for $1 if you want them.
Would you mind me waiting until you have a fullbred mare extra?

Not at all. I'm happy to breed one for you once I manage to get a pair for myself. They will be some inbred ponies though. They keep reverting to a higher percentage of previous breeds. :P I'd get a 55% Mani and they would only produce 80% Mongols or Tibetans. LOL My poor mare is 28, always pregnant and has 16 babies still here. :P I feel like a pony mill. It will take a while to get rid of the inbreeding next.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Hilayla wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Would you mind me waiting until you have a fullbred mare extra?

Not at all. I'm happy to breed one for you once I manage to get a pair for myself. They will be some inbred ponies though. They keep reverting to a higher percentage of previous breeds. :P I'd get a 55% Mani and they would only produce 80% Mongols or Tibetans. LOL My poor mare is 28, always pregnant and has 16 babies still here. :P I feel like a pony mill. It will take a while to get rid of the inbreeding next.
Jeepers! I feel that way some times, too.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Re: Going Goal

Post by MerrySmile »

I just got a Spanish Mustang!

Avrielle
Visit My Farm

Post by Avrielle »

MerrySmile wrote:
Hey there! So I noticed that you don't have a Rocky Mountain Pony for your collection yet. As far as I know I am the only one actively breeding this breed at the moment. I'm currently going through a round of breeding them I would be happy to let you have one of the fillies that I would normally rehome for not fitting into my breeding program, and since it's for a collection and not monetization sake you can have her for just 20k. Also if you want I can age her to 4 years old so at least you have the full grown version.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Avrielle wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Hey there! So I noticed that you don't have a Rocky Mountain Pony for your collection yet. As far as I know I am the only one actively breeding this breed at the moment. I'm currently going through a round of breeding them I would be happy to let you have one of the fillies that I would normally rehome for not fitting into my breeding program, and since it's for a collection and not monetization sake you can have her for just 20k. Also if you want I can age her to 4 years old so at least you have the full grown version.
Wow, that would be unbelievable! Thank you so much!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 am