Community Forum

Going Goal only 165 to go!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Me Reach My Goal

Post by Eternity Awaits »

AmberNW wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote: Got a filly! Not to get the others. Ready for another breeding.
Make me an offer :D
(Can't put up yet due to transferring horses to training)

Limousin
$250,000? Your draining me dry! lol.
AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

Eternity Awaits wrote:
How about 200k? I was kind of lucky to have a perfect Anglo to make these so it wasn't super challenging. :) I don't foresee any more from your list popping up for a bit :lol: But I am working on some projects and always have you in mind. I put her up.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

AmberNW wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote:
How about 200k? I was kind of lucky to have a perfect Anglo to make these so it wasn't super challenging. :) I don't foresee any more from your list popping up for a bit :lol: But I am working on some projects and always have you in mind. I put her up.
Oh, you are too sweet! Thank you. I always like watching and seeing what you are going to do next.
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

MerrySmile wrote:
...!
I just put up a bunch of Manipuri crosses up for sale. I have two mares up (50% and 28%) for private sale. You can just make me an offer. If you like I can breed them to my 80% (highest yet) stallion before sending them to you as well. COI might be high, though.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Hilayla wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
...!
I just put up a bunch of Manipuri crosses up for sale. I have two mares up (50% and 28%) for private sale. You can just make me an offer. If you like I can breed them to my 80% (highest yet) stallion before sending them to you as well. COI might be high, though.
Do you have a mare with a higher %?
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

MerrySmile wrote:
Hilayla wrote: I just put up a bunch of Manipuri crosses up for sale. I have two mares up (50% and 28%) for private sale. You can just make me an offer. If you like I can breed them to my 80% (highest yet) stallion before sending them to you as well. COI might be high, though.
Not that I'm willing to let go of yet but I'm getting close. I'm breeding that 80% boy to the single Purebred mare I have which should give me a few foals in the 90s. It's just one or two more gens. If you want to wait and hold out for a purebred that's cool too. I'm basically just letting you know what I'm culling now. :D

Also, I just put high prices on them to prevent them being snapped up before you could see them. You can have them for $1 if you want them.
Hazel!
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel! »

MerrySmile wrote:
I got one I got one! One extra ASB, comin' your way.

(Aka my mares need to stop throwing colts)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2113446
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Hilayla wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Not that I'm willing to let go of yet but I'm getting close. I'm breeding that 80% boy to the single Purebred mare I have which should give me a few foals in the 90s. It's just one or two more gens. If you want to wait and hold out for a purebred that's cool too. I'm basically just letting you know what I'm culling now. :D

Also, I just put high prices on them to prevent them being snapped up before you could see them. You can have them for $1 if you want them.
Would you mind me waiting until you have a fullbred mare extra?
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Hazel! wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
I got one I got one! One extra ASB, comin' your way.

(Aka my mares need to stop throwing colts)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2113446
Oh Yay!!! I forget, did we say how much?
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

AmberNW wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote:
Will he be aged soon?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:01 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:01 pm