The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Friesians! [CLOSED]

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians! [CLOSED]

Post by Wyoming Acres »

QueenEquine wrote:do u have any friesians left? I breed them and ive been looknig for some.
Currently I have nearly all of them. They are all on the marketplace; just search for Friesians. I also have some showing with rosie0922 that I will part with if someone takes the other horses.
Last edited by Wyoming Acres on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueenEquine
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians!

Post by QueenEquine »

Thank you! I will buy once they have had their foals? I do not have enough room for two :(((
QueenEquine
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians!

Post by QueenEquine »

Wyoming Acres wrote:
QueenEquine wrote:do u have any friesians left? I breed them and ive been looknig for some.
Currently I have nearly all of them. They are all on the marketplace; just search for Friesians. I also have some showing with rosie0922 that I will part with if someone takes the other horses.
Sorry! I will buy one once they have had their foal :( i dont have enough room for two D:
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians! [CLOSED]

Post by Wyoming Acres »

Due to a lack of interest and follow through, my Friesians are no longer available.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 am