Community Forum

Friesians! [CLOSED]

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Friesians! [CLOSED]

Post by Wyoming Acres »

I have a beautiful, high HGP line of Friesians that I have a ton of money invested in but just not enough room. I would love to pass them on to a Friesian breeder.
Last edited by Wyoming Acres on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PinkPanther8
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians!

Post by PinkPanther8 »

Wyoming Acres wrote:I have a beautiful, high HGP line of Friesians that I have a ton of money invested in but just not enough room. I would love to pass them on to a Friesian breeder.
Hi I would be interested as I have been looking to start a new project but I didnt know what to start Breeding :D
How many horse is there?
Thundering Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Training »

Wyoming Acres wrote:I have a beautiful, high HGP line of Friesians that I have a ton of money invested in but just not enough room. I would love to pass them on to a Friesian breeder.
I would like to start a new project. I am stopping breeding tbs and I'll have room on my main!
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

Thundering Training wrote:
I would like to start a new project. I am stopping breeding tbs and I'll have room on my main!
I would be thrilled to pass my Friesians on to you. My only request is that you take all of them and do not rehome them.
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

PinkPanther8 wrote:
Hi I would be interested as I have been looking to start a new project but I didnt know what to start Breeding :D
How many horse is there?
I would be thrilled to pass my Friesians on to you. My only request is that you take all of them and do not rehome them.

I haven't counted. Perhaps around 30. I'm sure I have well over a million dollars invested in stud fees and so forth and my friend rosie0922 is showing several as well. So I could give you those too or she could finish showing them.
PinkPanther8
Visit My Farm

Post by PinkPanther8 »

Wyoming Acres wrote:
PinkPanther8 wrote:
How many horse is there?

I haven't counted. Perhaps around 30. I'm sure I have well over a million dollars invested in stud fees and so forth and my friend rosie0922 is showing several as well. So I could give you those too or she could finish showing them.
Hi I'm sorry but I forgot I messeged you about this and I have started my new project of getting every horse in the game more the rare horses like under 100 in the game I have got quite a few but they have been mixes so I have to breed them to a pure but I'm slowly getting there :lol:
anyway thanks for getting back to me and I'm sorry for any inconvenience :oops:
Hope you find someone to take them on :)
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

I would love to look at your stock
Im interested in females and just one stallion.
All will be used for breeding.
I have very well established lines i want to breed again but haven't found good enough lines to cross them too.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
I have very well established lines i want to breed again but haven't found good enough lines to cross them too.
That would be great! They are in labeled pastures. Rosie0922 is showing some of my horses but they are primarily stallions.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Wyoming Acres wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
That would be great! They are in labeled pastures. Rosie0922 is showing some of my horses but they are primarily stallions.
I just took a look. I'm afraid they wont work for my lines. Thanks for letting me look :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Hi there! I’ve been breeding Friesians for some time, and would be interested in these two horses to breed into my lines:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2109611
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2171486

I cannot guarantee the Colt will turn out the way I’d like appearance-wise, and if he doesn’t work out, I would be selling him. But he has a chance of working for me, and the Mare should definitely work for my lines! ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:47 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:47 pm