Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Belgian stallions wanted

Post by HorzeLover101 »

toads200 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Hello!
I do have some belgians I could probably let you stud out. Take a look below. Just link the one your interested in and the price your willing to pay.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/44569

Also I see your a player from 2016. Since you returned after such long time and your looking into the belgian breed. I thought you make be intrigued by my racing belgian lines. They are not for sale but thought you may like to see them xD.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/94573
I'm really loving this dude, and his price is perfectly fine, I have a bit built up from previous years playing :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1362355

And those Belgain racers are amazing :lol: I never thought I would see times where they would be great racers.I have to say, their colors are amazing too. I've been looking around and most of the racing horses I've seen aren't the most colorful :lol:.
Haha to be honest i forgot i even had that belgain up for stud xD Let me know and i can age him to get more energy if needed. He's my best boy i got with 69 strength :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Haha to be honest i forgot i even had that belgain up for stud xD Let me know and i can age him to get more energy if needed. He's my best boy i got with 69 strength :D
I'm not sure what my best stallion was, but I have a 71 strength mare in my side account but she never game me much :? I'm currently waiting for my mares to drop foals so I can breed to him :lol:
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

toads200 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
I'm not sure what my best stallion was, but I have a 71 strength mare in my side account but she never game me much :? I'm currently waiting for my mares to drop foals so I can breed to him :lol:
I had a 69 strength mare too and she never gave me what i wanted. But then again i bred out of my lines instead of similar with in. Or else i could of ran that strength strong. 69ner'ninner is my award winning belgian so far. I plan to breed him in the future. So keep an eye out for future lines :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

HorzeLover101 wrote:

I had a 69 strength mare too and she never gave me what i wanted. But then again i bred out of my lines instead of similar with in. Or else i could of ran that strength strong. 69ner'ninner is my award winning belgian so far. I plan to breed him in the future. So keep an eye out for future lines :D
I definitely will, your lines are really amazing. I used to have some good ones but most of them have died off except for my few in the side account. I'm really just restarting my lines from what I have left. He's also out of energy now :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 3:24 am

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:24 am