What Would You Pay For Her?

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

What Would You Pay For Her?

Post by Katy_Kanes_Frozen »

So, my main account,
Katy_Kanes wrote:Katy_Kanes
, is getting into the business of buying horses, getting them trained, champing them, and then re-selling them. I would like to know how much you would pay for GCh.++ MSH Lovelace? She is not actually for sale, I just put her for sale to see this. Just "Bid" whatever you think she's worth, so I know what I can sell horses for. : ) Thanks!
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Re: What Would You Pay For Her?

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

I would give you about 20k- 50k for her
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Equine_Gal wrote:So, my main account,
, is getting into the business of buying horses, getting them trained, champing them, and then re-selling them. I would like to know how much you would pay for GCh.++ MSH Lovelace? She is not actually for sale, I just put her for sale to see this. Just "Bid" whatever you think she's worth, so I know what I can sell horses for. : ) Thanks!
Well since she doesn't have a good win percent I would pay around 30 to 60k for her
Elaina Brewster
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

Equine_Gal wrote:So, my main account,
5K max just to grind her for the last few years, her w/p/s percentage is rather low. If her w/p/s was higher 75% or better, I might pay more.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:...
mloftus wrote:...
Elaina Brewster wrote:...
Thanks for the input!

If she was, say 5 yo, what would you pay?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

As a grinder, if she were 5 years or younger, fully trained, she'd be worth at least 25k (the general 'minimum' payment for the average trainer). I usually end up selling many of my grinder-style sales for somewhere between 35 and 50k (those that don't end up going to newbies, anyway).

She appears to be on the lower end of average for the grinder (she is comped), so if I were looking and she was as I stated, I might purchase her for 35k or 40k.

As for as she stands now, I agree with Elaina Brewster, about 5k to grind the remaining years. She wouldn't be good fodder, in my opinion, to produce the next gen grinder, nor will she likely live long enough to earn enough to purchase the next grinder (not accounting player-made, but even with, it doesn't look like she performs very well).

Again, just my opinion. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Maybe about 50k to 75 or maybe 100k
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

mlloftus wrote:
Equine_Gal wrote:So, my main account, , is getting into the business of buying horses, getting them trained, champing them, and then re-selling them. I would like to know how much you would pay for GCh.++ MSH Lovelace? She is not actually for sale, I just put her for sale to see this. Just "Bid" whatever you think she's worth, so I know what I can sell horses for. : ) Thanks!
Well since she doesn't have a good win percent I would pay around 30 to 60k for her
Actually, I just noticed how old she is so more like 10k
Elaina Brewster
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

If she was a 5 year old 25-30K, again her w/p/s record is really low
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 2:40 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:40 am