Community Forum

ℬℳ sales! - 0 available

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Totina
Visit My Farm

ℬℳ sales! - 0 available

Post by Totina »

This thread is going to be used to list all the horses I have for sale at the moment. Most of the horses will be mares and stallions that I have used in any of my current breeding projects but sometimes I might sell some foals that are somewhat good but not good enough to qualify for my breeding goals. Sometimes I might even sell fully trained horses.

My current main projects are arabians with many gold/green stats and no negative stats (and good conformation for the breed) and improving forest horses in both skill and GP.

My smaller side projects are to breed a horse with full leopard pattern and horses with as low GP as possible for the quest to breed a foal with 10k GP or less.

Current sale information:
Since I am working on several projects with a clear goal in mind I usually end up rehoming most of the foals because they don't quite meet the requirements I have set up. This usually means that perfectly fine colts and fillies are removed from the game just because there is a limit to how many horses you can own and I need to save the space for the horses I will be able to use in my breeding programs.
I have decided that instead of rehoming them immediately I will put them up for sale and only rehome them if no one has claimed them before they turn 4 years old. This will make sure that my current breeding projects are shared with everyone who wants to work with similar goals.

I am also currently working on adding more variations of coat colors to my color guide and these foals will be offers only until I have the pictures I need. If no one has put a bid on them when their pictures are saved and added to my guide they will get a direct sale price instead and be for sale until they turn 4 years old. After that they will be rehomed if no one has either bought them directly or placed an offer.
Foals that don't have any useful coat colors will have a direct sale price from the start, with the option to place an offer for a lower price.

Offers that are extremely low will not be accepted until the horse turns 4 years of age. If your offer is somewhat reasonable I may accept it as soon as I don't need the foal anymore (if I get the desired pictures for my color guide for example), which may be at any age before 4 years old.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fully Trained
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arabian Project

Forest Horse Project

Leopard Project

Low GP Project
Last edited by Totina on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 380 times in total.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 4 available

Post by Totina »

A few mares have been added to the list of sales.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 4 available

Post by Totina »

More horses added to the sales list.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 7 available

Post by Toadally »

hi im looking for a trained horse(does not have to be full trained). the horse i trained recently retired and i was wondering if you had any partly or somewhat trained horses you are willing to sell. Thanks
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

toads200 wrote:hi im looking for a trained horse(does not have to be full trained). the horse i trained recently retired and i was wondering if you had any partly or somewhat trained horses you are willing to sell. Thanks
Not right now.
suzi2004
Visit My Farm

Post by suzi2004 »

toads200 wrote:hi im looking for a trained horse(does not have to be full trained). the horse i trained recently retired and i was wondering if you had any partly or somewhat trained horses you are willing to sell. Thanks
I have a somewhat trained horse 4 sale , do you want it?
suzi2004
Visit My Farm

Post by suzi2004 »

suzi2004 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/36706 here he is toads200 , if you want him.
suzi2004
Visit My Farm

Post by suzi2004 »

suzi2004 wrote:
suzi2004 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/36706 here he is toads200 , if you want him.
he is great 4 log pulling too.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 5 available

Post by Toadally »

Well I actually found a full trained horse that was only $100 so I should be good for now but, thank you for showing him to me :D
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ sales! - 5 available

Post by Totina »

A fully trained stallion is now for sale, and a colt with several gold/green stats.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:51 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:51 pm