Community Forum

¤ß¥Å¤ Silver Valley Acres - Starscape Knabstruppers

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: ¤ß¥Å¤ Silver Valley Acres - Starscape Knabstruppers

Post by Silverine »

Claire_2 wrote:
Silverine wrote:
yup he definitely is. yesterday i saw your stud ad of the one that looks exactly like Jack, a horse called Saix I remember, the sire of the filly you bought from me a few minutes ago. I am sorry if he was a private stud because I bred him to 2 of my mares. :cry:
Thant's okay. Unfortunately there's no way to do private ones right now beyond having them on the same account and I forgot to take him down right away so it's my fault. :lol: But I bought the youngsters to keep it from spreading too far. ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Silverine wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: yup he definitely is. yesterday i saw your stud ad of the one that looks exactly like Jack, a horse called Saix I remember, the sire of the filly you bought from me a few minutes ago. I am sorry if he was a private stud because I bred him to 2 of my mares. :cry:
Thant's okay. Unfortunately there's no way to do private ones right now beyond having them on the same account and I forgot to take him down right away so it's my fault. :lol: But I bought the youngsters to keep it from spreading too far. ;)
Ok but will you let me keep the other 3? I promise I won't ever sell them 8-) They somewhat did not inherit their sire's features
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Claire_2 wrote: Ok but will you let me keep the other 3? I promise I won't ever sell them 8-)
Of course. It's not your fault I forgot to take him down. I just bought the one because I saw it was up. :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Silverine wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ok but will you let me keep the other 3? I promise I won't ever sell them 8-)
Of course. It's not your fault I forgot to take him down. I just bought the one because I saw it was up. :D
Haha I sold him because of he wasn't black and doesn't have tiger eye :lol:
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

New horses added.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:28 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:28 pm