Community Forum

Lucky Acres (Lh)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Lucky Acres (Lh)

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: Ok, well we'll have to find a time where we are both on together. School will start again in a few days, so that might be a problem..
I'm on holiday for 2 months.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: Ok, well we'll have to find a time where we are both on together. School will start again in a few days, so that might be a problem..
I'm on holiday for 2 months.
:shock: wow
So, I'm usually on at around 5-6 PM on schooldays (my time) which is.. oh. midnight to 1 AM in Singapore. You're 7 hours ahead, right?
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Ok nvrmind what I said earlier about the colt that looks like your horse. Lone Wolf doesn't look like Flash at all.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: I'm on holiday for 2 months.
:shock: wow
So, I'm usually on at around 5-6 PM on schooldays (my time) which is.. oh. midnight to 1 AM in Singapore. You're 7 hours ahead, right?
I think?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote:Ok nvrmind what I said earlier about the colt that looks like your horse. Lone Wolf doesn't look like Flash at all.
I sort of figured that out.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:Ok nvrmind what I said earlier about the colt that looks like your horse. Lone Wolf doesn't look like Flash at all.
I sort of figured that out.
Yeah. I was just kind of disappointed since I've been hoping for a blue eyed foal.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: I sort of figured that out.
Yeah. I was just kind of disappointed since I've been hoping for a blue eyed foal.
I've plenty of those. Don't worry, you'll get one someday
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
I've plenty of those. Don't worry, you'll get one someday
I've mainly been focusing on Evals and GP, and just realized most of my horses that I've bred are really.. Unattractive/Ugly/Awkward. :? :? :?
So how's the TB project going for you? I've got a foal on the way, and I'm pretty sure the mare's going to die straight after giving birth...
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: I've mainly been focusing on Evals and GP, and just realized most of my horses that I've bred are really.. Unattractive/Ugly/Awkward. :? :? :?
So how's the TB project going for you? I've got a foal on the way, and I'm pretty sure the mare's going to die straight after giving birth...
Lol, you can't have too many things, yeah? Take it slowly, get the stats up before adding looks into the mix. TB project is kinda at a standstill, I'm focusing on training my lookers(beautiful horses) If you want, I could put a stallion up for stud for you, he's cute, though mixed Deliboz
Velvet
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: I've mainly been focusing on Evals and GP, and just realized most of my horses that I've bred are really.. Unattractive/Ugly/Awkward. :? :? :?
Lol, you can't have too many things, yeah? Take it slowly, get the stats up before adding looks into the mix. TB project is kinda at a standstill, I'm focusing on training my lookers(beautiful horses) If you want, I could put a stallion up for stud for you, he's cute, though mixed Deliboz
Sure! And yes, you're absolutely right. Three projects is a handful.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:55 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:55 pm