Community Forum

White Rose Ranch

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
White Rose Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

White Rose Ranch

Post by White Rose Ranch »

Welcome to White Rose Ranch farm log. :)
Here at White Rose Ranch I strive to produce color, genetic potential, and stats. I'm always looking for breeding opportunities. I always try to match my mares with the best studs to improve the stock. I primarily breed Belgians and have a small group of arabians stock.

Main Breeding Programs

Colored Belgians
I have an array of colored Belgians on my farm and everything from black to cream. They have come along way from where I started with low HGP and reds. I just started breeding to some of my studs and when a get a decent foal crop some will be for sale.

Traditional Belgians
When I first started breeding Belgians I didn't care about color just HGP and stats. Since I am now happy with my progress I thought I would start to create a line of Traditional colored Belgians(Sorrel, Chestnut, and Chestnut/Red Roan) So I am currently looking for Traditional studs to breed to and traditional colored mares for sale.

Arabians
I have a small group of Arabians that I am working with. My arabian program has come a long way also and I now have paired my mares with good studs to produce nice rated horses. I'm also going to start working on making the traditional color grey/white Arabians. So I am hoping to produce a signature line of grey/white colored arabians.

Randoms
I have one shetland mare that i'm going to breed in the future and a Belgian Ardennais Stud. I am currently looking around for a cheap Belgian Ardennais mare so I can start breeding them soon.

I'm proud to announce my first official color breeding line of Silver Dapple Belgians.
WRR Coppertop
Negative Kitty
WRR Son of Coppertop
WRR Copper Days
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 9:24 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:24 pm