Community Forum

DG's Big sale

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

DG's Big sale

Post by Demon's Gate »

As i plan on restocking my entire herd. a MAJORITY of my horses will be sold. The only horses that will remain are those that either, have great bloodlines and will breed those. My intentions are to get someone to train a few colts and fillies so i have some champion horses to be proud of. I have horses with the potential to get there but unable to get their as they arent trained

I also would like to team up with someone to breed paints and/or Tennessee Walking Horses that will be able to do some of the training as i dont have the training qualifications but have the breeding side completed.
If anyone is interested in either some of my horses or teaming up with me to breed either or both optional breeds, please let me know
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: DG's Big sale

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Demon's Gate wrote:
As i plan on restocking my entire herd. a MAJORITY of my horses will be sold. The only horses that will remain are those that either, have great bloodlines and will breed those. My intentions are to get someone to train a few colts and fillies so i have some champion horses to be proud of. I have horses with the potential to get there but unable to get their as they arent trained

I also would like to team up with someone to breed paints and/or Tennessee Walking Horses that will be able to do some of the training as i dont have the training qualifications but have the breeding side completed.
If anyone is interested in either some of my horses or teaming up with me to breed either or both optional breeds, please let me know
I would love to help with the paints! I can also train horses pretty fast 5 years at most usually. But I can’t train very many at a time :? So ya.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

would you like team up with me with the paints? i have a nice stallion but got a not so great mare so ill have to get another mare after i clean out my pastures and get them organised
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Demon's Gate wrote:would you like team up with me with the paints? i have a nice stallion but got a not so great mare so ill have to get another mare after i clean out my pastures and get them organised
Ya I’m trying to breed some stats into a nice paint stallion and hopefully get some good foals that I can breed back to 100% paint.
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

i have a nice stallion you could breed with if you would like me to put him up
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Demon's Gate wrote:i have a nice stallion you could breed with if you would like me to put him up
Ok you can put him up and I’ll breed him to some mares with really nice stats! Thanks!
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

sure will do :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Demon's Gate wrote:sure will do :)
Ok thanks again!! :D
Demon's Gate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Demon's Gate »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/760422

hes up for breeding and if possible, could i have him trained?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Demon's Gate wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/760422

hes up for breeding and if possible, could i have him trained?
Ya I could start training him whenever
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 4:26 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:26 pm