Community Forum

Champion tiger eyed horses

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
beastkeeper1625
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Champion tiger eyed horses

Post by beastkeeper1625 »

some people call horses with bright green eyes, tiger eyed horses. I am going to train and breed champion tiger eyed horses. I am looking for a partner to help me. I am going to sell all of my other horses unless they are champions. Does anyone have tips for me or have tiger eyed horses for sale? They have to be $1000 or less, unless they are already champions.
beastkeeper1625
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Champion tiger eyed horses

They also have to be younger than 15 years old.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

beastkeeper1625 wrote:some people call horses with bright green eyes, tiger eyed horses. I am going to train and breed champion tiger eyed horses. I am looking for a partner to help me. I am going to sell all of my other horses unless they are champions. Does anyone have tips for me or have tiger eyed horses for sale? They have to be $1000 or less, unless they are already champions.
I can let let you use my stallions for Stud for free and can birth foals from many brood mares I have with tiger eyes. I can also train horses by the time they are at least 5 after I finish training the bunch in my training paddock right now. All I ask is that I get a couple foals from the project and that AT LEAST one of them is sired by this beauty, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1046287
beastkeeper1625
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Oh! Thank you so much! I will go check out your stables. I can sire some foals from the linked horse.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

beastkeeper1625 wrote:some people call horses with bright green eyes, tiger eyed horses. I am going to train and breed champion tiger eyed horses. I am looking for a partner to help me. I am going to sell all of my other horses unless they are champions. Does anyone have tips for me or have tiger eyed horses for sale? They have to be $1000 or less, unless they are already champions.
You do not have to take the deal, we could negotiate something else, but it would be nice to know if you’ve seen my replies, or not. :) I really would like to help with this project.
beastkeeper1625
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I have seen the replies. It is just the system takes forever to accept it.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

beastkeeper1625 wrote:I have seen the replies. It is just the system takes forever to accept it.

Ok lol sorry I was unaware of that hopefully they will be going through sooner before too long! I know the struggle :(. Just a lot of times ppl just do not reply when they don’t like the deals I offer and that makes me a little sad, but no worries it is all good. :)
Last edited by Jasmine_Hanley on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

beastkeeper1625 wrote:Oh! Thank you so much! I will go check out your stables. I can sire some foals from the linked horse.

Ok that’s fine. I just really think he’s beautiful, and I can put all the tiger eyed horses I have together in a pasture (except the trained ones) and get my farm organized again...yeesh.
beastkeeper1625
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

That would be very nice of you! I wish there was another way to contact each other so we could reply to each other quicker.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

beastkeeper1625 wrote:That would be very nice of you! I wish there was another way to contact each other so we could reply to each other quicker.

Yes it would, I try to be on as much as possible, but I am almost 100% sure we’re in different time zones. We should figure out a time where we are both awake and online :).
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 7:39 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:39 am