Community Forum

【ℤA】Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Ziel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: 【ℤA】Farm Log

Post by Ziel »

Well, I ended up doing an unexpected hiatus for a few months - but I’m back! Going to make playing this before bed part of my nightly routine again, as it seems to help with my sleep.

I have trained / am training up a BUNCH of show horses as use for earnings, and pulled some that I had put away in my frozen account to put back into my breeding projects. I am now aiming to breed the horses with a combination of multiple gold stats, as well as high breed evaluations. COI is somewhat taken into account, but with my Gypsies / Friesians high COI is hard to avoid until I find new blood that comes even close to my standards of appearance. Since COI doesn’t currently cause issues in the game, it’s fine for now.

Here’s some highlights:

【ℤA】Master Oak
One of my favourite horses - he is the lightest coloured Chestnut Dun I’ve ever seen! Not a great eval, but still, 50k HGP on a high % Part Przewalski is impressive.

【ℤA】Thunderbolt to Comet
One of my best Tarpans - and a purebred! COI and eval is okay, but the high stats were my main concern. 60k HGP, 3 Golds 1 Green.

【ℤA】Shards Ace
Not as many golds as his dam and a high COI, but he’s headed in the right direction for looks when it comes to my Gypsies. Long feathers, medium heavy, and a cute Roman nose. I wish his mane and tail were longer, but his mane is far better than his dam’s.

【ℤA】Alongside for Guard
The result of breeding Shards Ace and his dam. Even higher COI, but I’ll take it for the result of 3 Golds, 2 Greens, and 40+ Confo stats!

【ℤA】Forever Statue

【ℤA】Courageous to my Desperado
My two best Belgians. The only reason Courageous didn’t outright win is his lack of feathering.

【ℤA】Revolutionary thy Beam

【ℤA】Memories of the Thyme
Some WIP Gypsies. Their evals are bad, and they’re not heavy, but their manes, tails, feathers, and coats are headed in the right direction. They make up for it with their high stats.

【ℤA】Little Bluebell
Cute little Friesian filly - best I’ve bred so far. Eval is poor, but look is headed where I want it.

【ℤA】Grace Villem

【ℤA】One Coconut
I’ve had these two for a while, but never posted them. Some cute Tarpan x Belgian siblings! I’ve used them for shows for a while now - both are Master Grand Champions ++.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 12, 2024 12:22 pm

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:22 pm