Community Forum

Breakthrough Stables Farm Log [ENDED]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Breakthrough Stables Farm Log

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote: Lol yes!! :lol: It's so frustrating... I wish there wasn't a limit on the amount of pregnant mares I can have! :lol:
Poor Mares, sounds like you have a breeding factory over there
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Breakthrough Stables Farm Log

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote: Lol yes!! :lol: It's so frustrating... I wish there wasn't a limit on the amount of pregnant mares I can have! :lol:
Poor Mares, sounds like you have a breeding factory over there
Lol yes I do! :P
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Breakthrough Stables Farm Log [ENDED]

Post by meganamber »

I will be leaving Horse World. I hope I was a positive influence on the game and will be known as a good player. I want to thank all the players that were kind to me and helped me out over the year I played.
Farewell!
Farm Log
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:I will be leaving Horse World. I hope I was a positive influence on the game and will be known as a good player. I want to thank all the players that were kind to me and helped me out over the year I played.
Farewell!
I said it before and i'll say it again : "It's just a game" perhaps you have noticed that sometimes i dont play for months and then i come back to see how YOU are doing 8-) Just remember your login, maybe you feel like saying hello after a few months?

I always enjoyed our talks and cooperations, so i hope to talk to you again.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:I will be leaving Horse World. I hope I was a positive influence on the game and will be known as a good player. I want to thank all the players that were kind to me and helped me out over the year I played.
Farewell!
I said it before and i'll say it again : "It's just a game" perhaps you have noticed that sometimes i dont play for months and then i come back to see how YOU are doing 8-) Just remember your login, maybe you feel like saying hello after a few months?

That is very nice of you to say so :)
Unfortunately, I won't be coming back. I hope you have the best of luck on the game my friend :)
Farm Log
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

Unfortunately, I won't be coming back. I hope you have the best of luck on the game my friend :)
Thanks.. Too bad you're leaving. I have seen that other players left aswell. There are some nasty people online that take away some of the fun, so i kinda understand. I also wish you the best and perhaps we'll talk again.
Thanks again for being one of the friendly players
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thanks.. Too bad you're leaving. I have seen that other players left aswell. There are some nasty people online that take away some of the fun, so i kinda understand. I also wish you the best and perhaps we'll talk again.
Thanks again for being one of the friendly players
Thank you for this, it means a lot :)
Farm Log
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Farewell!
You were definitely a positive influence! :) I will always know you as a great player! You always helped and made me happy! Thanks for playing with everyone and being nice to everyone! :D I wish you could stay! :( Thanks again for everything!!! :D See ya later... :cry:
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Shiva wrote:
Farewell!
You were definitely a positive influence! :) I will always know you as a great player! You always helped and made me happy! Thanks for playing with everyone and being nice to everyone! :D I wish you could stay! :( Thanks again for everything!!! :D See ya later... :cry:
Thank you for these kind words Shiva, I will always remember them :)
Farm Log
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Tom wrote:ping
Hey Tom,
You might have heard, I'm leaving the game. I would like to talk to you about my account whenever you have time. Thanks :)
Meganamber
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 10:54 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:54 pm