Community Forum

Enchanted Farm's Horsies

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Enchanted Farm's Horsies

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyyyyy!

Sorry that I haven't been on recently. A few things have happened in real life which I'll get to in a sec. BUT FIRST!!! DUH DUH DUH DAAAAA A NEW FOAL HAS BEEN BORN!!! Everyone give a warm welcome to ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Soul! OUR FIRST PALOMINO! As you could probably tell, I am very excited about this. Anyways, ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Soul was born at 10.1hh, 232 lbs, with a medium/horse-type build, and a bombproof temperament. I'll give you guys a look at him now: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1707226

Now, as I said at the start, there have been a few things that have happened in my life (NOT BAD THINGS DON'T WORRY!). First: It was my sister's birthday. Secondly: A new dog has been added to my driveway (I live down a large driveway with other houses and there are a bunch of dogs). Thirdly: The dog is not much smaller than my hand and he has the cutest sneeze. Fourth: I am getting driving lessons. Fifth: I might be sharing a motorcycle with my mum soon (I love motorcycles :lol:). But yeah, a lot of stuff was packed into 2 weeks.

See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Hey everyone,

Please don't be mad at me for not updating for 2 months! I'm veryyyyyy sorry, there's been so much stuff happening. I would like to start this off by saying that exactly a month ago it was my birthday!!!! :D I had a great day with all my friends and family as well :). I would also like to say that I have started my first year of NCEA. For those of you who don't know what that is, NCEA exams are SUPERRRRR important exams that take place at the end of the year. But before them, there are internals, tests that happen in class that get you credits throughout the year. For each test, you get an approx amount of 4 credits maximum. At the end of the year, if I haven't achieved 80 credits (I think that's the amount, I'm not sure), I do not pass onto the next year of NCEA. I might not go on this site at all this year so I can focus. I hope you all understand my reasoning. I want to focus on school because it is one of the most important things in my life right now. Thanks to everyone who has supported me. From supplying me with perfect horses to buying the offspring and letting them live their best lives on your farms :)

I'll see you next time :)
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyyyyy!

OH. MY. GOD! I haven't updated in soooooo long! Ahhhhhhh! I feel so bad that I've left you all in the dark about what's been happening on the farm. Every now and again I'll log in and spend my turns and then log out, a bad habit I know. But I am going to go over everything that's happened since my last update (in MARCH!).

Ok to start things off: We have a new foal! Welcome to the farm ꧁༺E&F༻꧂ Jupiter! Jupiter is a 6-month-old filly who is currently 12.2hh, 472lbs, has a light/horse-type build, and a bombproof temperament! She's honestly a cutie, however, I'll let you see for yourself: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1744037

Onto Gothic Rush. Wow, let me tell you, in my 2 years of playing this game, I've NEVER had a horse live this long! She is 33 years and 7.8 months old! Now that, that is an old horse. In her time she has mothered 19 (20 if you count the one that has been 'sent to a better home') horses! And she is currently pregnant with another. Like I've promised, once Gothic Rush passes, I will pick a new breeding pair and put ALL other horses up for sale. Hope you guys are excited!

See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

2 years and 3 months...

Hello everyone, it's me, Enchanted Farm. The last time I updated you on my horses/the last time I was on this website is coming up to almost 5 months. 5 whole months that I haven't played this game. For the past 10 minutes I've been scrolling through every update on here and let me say, wow, I used to post once or twice a week. Some people might have been wondering what's happened to me and why I was gone for so long. Don't worry, it isn't because I've been in hospital or have had my country hit by a natural disaster. The reason I was gone is because I've been studying for huge end-of-year exams. My last exam was 4 days ago and I have since finished school until February next year. I hope I'll have more time to play this game. Thank you to everyone who stays updated with my horses, I'm sorry to keep you waiting so long.

On another note, it has been one full year to the day (in real life) that ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Firefly was born. It almost doesn't seem real that I've been playing this game for so long. I never realized how short 2 years and 3 months is until I looked back on it, it feels weird lol.

Gothic Rush is still pregnant and I'll update as soon as she gives birth, hopefully it's soon because I do want to start getting back into the habit of posting updates.

See you soon!
Love,
Enchanted Farm
EnchantedFarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EnchantedFarm »

Heyyyyyy!

Annnnd we're back. Sometimes I forget I have an account on here. This is my first post of 2020! Hope you all had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a happy New Year! It was my birthday a little over a month ago and I spent it with my friends and family. On the unfortunate side of things, Coronavirus has spread to my country. In a short amount of time we went from 1 case to 3 cases, to 11 cases, to 23, then 39, then a whooping 103 overnight. My school has been closed and it's a very scary time. A reminder not to panic buy and to self isolate if you have ANY symptoms. During this time it is essential that if you are feeling sick in any way, to stay home and go into quarantine. Stay safe everyone!

Gothic Rush has produced another foal, a colt! He is named ꧁༺E&F༻꧂Oatmeal :). He was born at 164lbs, 9.11hh, a light build and has a bombproof attitude. Here is his link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1998174

You know the drill by now, I'll update sometime in the next couple months lol. It'll be when something big happens on the farm.

See you soon!
Love, Enchanted Farm
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 10:00 pm

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:00 pm