The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO Thoroughbred Racehorse Studbook - Registration, Info

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

HWO Thoroughbred Racehorse Studbook - Registration, Info

Post by Retsi »

The HWO Official Thoroughbred Studbook
It can be very difficult sometimes to find that perfect Thoroughbred stallion, one that upholds a certain quality. The HWO Thoroughbred Studbook will soon be available to help! All stallions and colts will be reviewed by a judge or judges that have extensively bred racehorses.
- this forum is currently being tested, if there's little activity - it will not be updated or continued -
Registrations
To submit a registration form, directly pm Retsi or post the form here
Your stallion will be judged based upon color, stats, pedigree, height, and overall body conformation. Stallions will be split into two groups - competitive & retired. Competed stallions must be entered in competition weekly. Please notify Retsi if you sell your stallion or colt.
Color
We are not accepting LP complex stallions. No varnish, leopard or blanketed horses. We are accepting bays, blacks, chestnuts, roans, palominos, browns "seal", psuedo white, grays, dapple/silver, champagnes, & duns. Socks and markings will be accepted in the near future. Paints will be accepted when up to standard.
Height
Since the HWO height standard is not entirely accurate, we will be accepting horses in the 15 to 17.3hh range. We are not taking anything above or below for racehorse registrations. Please note that horses under a certain age may not be up to their full height yet, and though they may be 14.1hh at 3 years old, they may still become 15+hh.
Stats
Since this is a registry for racehorses, we will keep the stat requirement high. All stallions entering must be over at least 55 speed, & 30 stamina. Exceptions may be made if the horse is an uncommon color, is high stat 60+.
Pedigree
Horses over 110 COI will not be considered. We will be looking for racehorse type stallions and mares in the immediate pedigree. Horses with LP complex horses in immediate pedigree will not be accepted.
Overall Body Review
We will be looking at the build of your horse, including the conformation panel information. Most horses will pass this area but questionable traits will be listed.
Club Rewards
All entered stallions will recieve a $250,000 paycheck at the end of each month.
All entered breeders will recieve one free month upgrade every 6 months
Registration Form
Horse Link:
Stud Fee:
Availability & Approvals:
Comments:

- Example-

Horse Link: [email protected]
Stud Fee: $15,000
Availability & Approvals: Purebred mares only, available when requested
Comments: This stallion seems to do really well in racing!
You will be PMed or pinged within two days. Acceptance is not guaranteed
Last edited by Retsi on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 9 times in total.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Thoroughbred Racehorse Studbook - Registration, Info

Post by h a z e l »

Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1590511
Stud Fee: $10,000
Availability & Approvals: Purebred mares only, available upon request
Comments: 5 stat TB, darker bay color, |PV|, SF, and other good TB bloodnlines, and low COI (66.3%)
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

_h a z e l_ wrote:Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1590511
Comments: 5 stat TB, darker bay color, |PV|, SF, and other good TB bloodnlines, and low COI (66.3%)
Will you be competing for this stallion or would you like him listed as retired? Competed stallions should be entering at least 20 shows a week.
Review Results
This review was conducted by Retsi & Horze
Color
Bay is a classic color for Thoroughbreds. We noticed some creams/perlino, silvers, and dun in his pedigree as well. Foals may be colorful!
Stats
The stats look very good, he seems promising in this area.
Pedigree
SF (⚔ℜ⚔)
[AS]
~JWs~
|PV|
RWC
& SL*
in the distant and near pedigree. Definitely what we like to see in a Thoroughbred. A good variety of horses, touched by some very excellent breeders. We're loving that COI!
Height
His height is great - 16hh is in the green!
Overall Body Conformation
I noticed his rib cage lacks a tiny bit in depth, though he is at around 80% depth. His back is medium length, which is balanced and acceptable, we like to see shorter backs, however. Everything else appears to be in order. His body type is light, which is the average for Thoroughbreds.
Your stallion has been accepted
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Retsi wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1590511
Will you be competing for this stallion or would you like him listed as retired? Competed stallions should be entering at least 20 shows a week.
Review Results
This review was conducted by Retsi & Horze
Color
Bay is a classic color for Thoroughbreds. We noticed some creams/perlino, silvers, and dun in his pedigree as well. Foals may be colorful!
Stats
The stats look very good, he seems promising in this area.
Pedigree
SF (⚔ℜ⚔)
[AS]
~JWs~
|PV|
RWC
& SL*
in the distant and near pedigree. Definitely what we like to see in a Thoroughbred. A good variety of horses, touched by some very excellent breeders. We're loving that COI!
Height
His height is great - 16hh is in the green!
Overall Body Conformation
I noticed his rib cage lacks a tiny bit in depth, though he is at around 80% depth. His back is medium length, which is balanced and acceptable, we like to see shorter backs, however. Everything else appears to be in order. His body type is light, which is the average for Thoroughbreds.
Your stallion has been accepted
I would like to list him as retired :) Can I still enter him in competitions if he is retired?
Thank you for accepting him :)
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Retsi wrote:
The HWO Official Thoroughbred Studbook
It can be very difficult sometimes to find that perfect Thoroughbred stallion, one that upholds a certain quality. The HWO Thoroughbred Studbook will soon be available to help! All stallions and colts will be reviewed by judges that have extensively bred racehorses.
Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1396853 (Golden Justice)
Stud Fee: 65,000
Availability & Approvals: Purebred TB's Only and must have at least 56 speed.
Comments: Palomino, 15.0hh, 64 Speed and 40 Stamina, COI 87%

Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1375622
Stud Fee: 10,000
Availability & Approvals: Any breed but only purebreds
Comments: Black Dun, 17.1hh almost max size, Speed 51 (little lower) and stamina 32, COI 80%

Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1386976
Stud Fee: 15,000
Availability & Approvals: Purebred TB's Only and must have at least 56 Speed
Comments: Smokey Black Dun, 16.1hh, Speed 60 and Stamina 28 (a little low), COI 90%

I have several TB's but these three were the ones that fit most to the guidelines of a PREFECT TB :D
On the comments on each horse - they are negotiable on who they can breed with. Doesn't hurt to ask.
Last edited by HorzeLover101 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

My farm is an actual mess, lol. Still have to sort through all the horses, I'll probably add on later. Question: Do you accept untrained stallions or?

Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1326472
Stud Fee: Around 10k more or less
Availability & Approvals: Purebred mares only, don't want any drafts or ponies breeding to him :lol:
Comments: I have to finish his training. Also, he'll probably still grow a bit.

Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1396504
Stud Fee: Even though he isn't trained, he comes from good lines so I'd expect something over 8k.
Availability & Approvals: Purebred mares only
Comments: I have to control his weight..

Aaaaah where did all of my stallions go? My whole herd is 90% mares :cry: :lol:
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

_h a z e l_ wrote:I would like to list him as retired :) Can I still enter him in competitions if he is retired?
Yes, you can. I will just be recording the WPS of active competing stallions weekly.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Stormchase Stables wrote:My farm is an actual mess, lol. Still have to sort through all the horses, I'll probably add on later. Question: Do you accept untrained stallions or?

Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1326472
Stud Fee: Around 10k more or less
Availability & Approvals: Purebred mares only, don't want any drafts or ponies breeding to him :lol:
Comments: I have to finish his training. Also, he'll probably still grow a bit.

Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1396504
Stud Fee: Even though he isn't trained, he comes from good lines so I'd expect something over 8k.
Availability & Approvals: Purebred mares only
Comments: I have to control his weight..

Aaaaah where did all of my stallions go? My whole herd is 90% mares :cry: :lol:
I do accept untrained. Your stallion would just be listed as "retired" so i'm not recording WPS. I'll review these stallions in a bit.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1396853 (Golden Justice)
Stud Fee: 20,000
Availability & Approvals: Purebred TB's Only and must have at least 56 speed.
Comments: Palomino, 15.0hh, 64 Speed and 40 Stamina, COI 87%
You stallion has been accepted

Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1375622
Stud Fee: 10,000
Availability & Approvals: Any breed but only purebreds
Comments: Black Dun, 17.1hh almost max size, Speed 51 (little lower) and stamina 32, COI 80%
Your stallion has been denied
The first stallion passes with flying colors. The second is 51 speed which is an automatic fail - at least 55 speed is required. I will review the third in a bit.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Retsi wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:I would like to list him as retired :) Can I still enter him in competitions if he is retired?
Yes, you can. I will just be recording the WPS of active competing stallions weekly.
Oh okay I see :) Great, thanks Retsi!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:00 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:00 am