Community Forum

Constellation Arabians - The Heavy Arabian Bloodstock

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Constellation Arabians - The Heavy Arabian Bloodstock

Post by BlackOak2 »

Constellation Arabians
Presented By Black Oak Farms

Thus entitled for being named after the constellations.
Please refrain from quoting, I have this topic bookmarked.

Reasoning For This Project
This project was developed to supply myself and the community with an Arabian line that favors throwing heavier offspring, rather than the super lights Arabians have always offered, regardless of pedigree.
At the present time, these horses favor offering offspring in the body score ranges of 50-60 in both size and type and should favor this preference for both direct offspring and the following generation, when paired with a light or very light breeding partner.

Status Of This Project
Currently On Hold
This is a new project that's officially in Phase III
Orders can now be fulfilled.
Phase IV is forthcoming and will consist of the opening of the sale of the breeders themselves and also public studs. This will not occur until the greater part of the herd are Constellation Arabians.

Order Request & Sales Information
Order requests may be as generic or as specific as your need demands. What must be kept in mind is that the more specific the request, the longer it will take to produce. What I can't produce at the present time is HGP values above 40,000; more than one green stat (right now, I'm only producing AC-style stock); pure black will be very difficult.
Sales of breeding stock will only take place after my use with them has been completed. This means both mares and stallions are highly likely to be aged. This will only occur when the project has reached Phase IV.
All orders and sales need to be picked up quickly. Expect them to age between 6 months and 3 years daily (I reserve the option to send them to a boarding facility, this is not request-able however). These foals can be started under training for an additional fee, however I have limited training space (I don't recommend at this time to train them, these are really just base breeding stock at the moment).
If the ordered foal has not been picked up by 5 years, they MAY be rehomed or used to fill another order, or open for sale to the general public. If this happens to your order, you will need to re-activate your request.

Pricing For Orders
This will change as the stock progresses into better territory. These are just initial prices, some may rise, others are likely to drop, especially when producing certainly types of stock becomes much easier.
For orders, choose the mare and the stallion you want from the 'Presently Available For Orders' list below. Only those that are in that list are for orders.
Foal (undetermined gender): 10,000
Filly: 13,000
Colt: 15,000
Color (Black, Chestnut, Bay): Add 5,000 (Black currently impossible)
Height: Cannot be restrictive, I can offer shorter or taller stock only, Add 8,000
Breeding Report Restrictions
No Red: no charge, I'll attempt to do this anyway
No Negative: Add 20,000 (may be impossible for me, if so, than this charge will not happen)
Only Positive: This is impossible for me right now
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Fri May 08, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Constellation Arabians - The Heavy Arabian Bloodstock

Post by BlackOak2 »

Presently Available For Orders
Please choose both a mare and a stud.
If you're unconcerned about the parents and would like the 'next available foal', then just make note that the parents don't matter.

Contact for update.

Broodmares Available

Studs Available
(these are not open as public studs, they are only available for foal ordering)
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 21 times in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Presently Open For Public Stud

Currently None
This phase has not yet been met.
These studs will not be available for foal ordering.
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Available For Public Sale

Currently None
This phase has not yet been met.
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Order Status

Accepted/Awaiting Breeding: Fulfilling 1 of 1 Order
Nazarach Order

Awaiting Foaling
Cor Caroli Regis Martyris

Awaiting Pickup
Shortie
Tallish
Second Shortie

Deactivated Orders
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:29 pm, edited 84 times in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

List of Orders Completed by Player (count)
Steinböckin (2)
_h a z e l_ (3)
AmberNW (1)
Silverine (1)
Sawd10 (4)
ivy030 (1)
ST0RM (1)
BrotherofWolves (1)

*Stud breedings not included.
*Player name changes not updated.
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:01 pm, edited 16 times in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Reserved.
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Constellation Arabians
Presented By Black Oak Farms

Thus entitled for being named after the constellations.

Reasoning For This Project
This project was developed to supply myself and the community with an Arabian line that favors throwing heavier offspring, rather than the super lights Arabians have always offered, regardless of pedigree.
At the present time, these horses favor offering offspring in the body score ranges of 50-60 in both size and type and should favor this preference for both direct offspring and the following generation , when paired with a light or very light breeding partner.

Status Of This Project
This is a new project that's officially in Phase II.
This project will be opening for public use very soon. Pre-orders can be requested, but without an official breeding pair, an expected date of delivery will still be unknown.

Full opening will begin during Phase III, which will be the first official breeding pair. Orders can be fulfilled during this stage.
Phase IV will be opening of the sale of the breeders themselves and also public studs. This will not occur until the greater part of the herd are Constellation Arabians.

Order Request & Sales Information
Order requests may be as generic or as specific as your need demands. What must be kept in mind is that the more specific the request, the longer it will take to produce. What I can't produce at the present time is HGP values above 40,000; more than one green stat (right now, I'm only producing AC-style stock); pure black will be very difficult.
Sales of breeding stock will only take place after my use with them has been completed. This means both mares and stallions are highly likely to be aged.
All orders and sales need to be picked up quickly. Expect them to age between 6 months and a year daily. These foals can be started under training for an additional fee, however I have limited training space (I don't recommend at this time to train them, these are really just base breeding stock at the moment).
If the ordered foal has not been picked up by 5 years, they will either be rehomed or used to fill another order, or open for sale to the general public. If this happens to your order, you will need to re-activate your request.

Pricing For Orders
This will change as the stock progresses into better territory. These are just initial prices, some may rise, others are likely to drop, especially when producing certainly types of stock becomes much easier.
For orders, choose the mare and the stallion you want from the 'Presently Available For Orders' list below. Only those that are in that list are for orders.
Foal (undetermined sex): 10,000
Filly: 13,000
Colt: 15,000
Color (Black, Chestnut, Bay, Gray only): Add 5,000
Height: Cannot be restrictive, I can offer shorter or taller stock only, Add 8,000
Breeding Report Restrictions
No Red: no charge, I'll attempt to do this anyway
No Negative: Add 20,000
Only Positive: This is impossible for me right now

What do the Arabians look like that you're selling?
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Wed May 06, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

Heavy pony style, higher tail carriage and slightly dished-style faces. I haven't bred for body-look, so they are what they developed into. They appear generally with similar looks somewhere between these two:

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

BlackOak2 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Heavy pony style, higher tail carriage and slightly dished-style faces. I haven't bred for body-look, so they are what they developed into. They appear generally with similar looks somewhere between these two:

Okay, just curious. I've been looking for some good Arabian stallions, though lighter ones, to go with one of my many favorite Arabian mares:

Gold Dove
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 12:30 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:30 pm