Community Forum

Ponderosa Stables Horses ~Lila2517

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Re: Ponderosa Stables Horses ~Lila2517

Post by Lila2517 »

I am quitting all of my projects except the Friesians and Andalusians! So each of the horses in the extra space pastures are for sale!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Ponderosa Stables ~Lila2517

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Lila2517 wrote:She is the child of a mare bred by RoyalCrownAcres.
This is the mare:

Just saw this and I’m so happy I could help! I just got rid of a few Andalusians. If I had know about your project I would have said something. If I even get ahold of more and end up not needing them I’ll let you know. I should be getting some soon so I’ll let you know!
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

Hi guys! I know I haven´t posted anything in a long while but I just wanted to let you know that I am in partnership with Puck.Milly, #Yfke7, and #Yfke. My second account, as you guys may know, is Lila25172. This account is frozen and holds my *5 Friesian eval horses, champs, and trained horses.
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

UPDATE:
I have started two new breeding projects: high stat Arabians, and Burma Ponys. I know this may seem surprising; Burma Ponys? Actually, breeding them happened quite spontaneously; I bought a Mongolian mare on the market and she was already pregnant with a foal from a Manipuri Pony. A few days later, this mare pops and suddenly there is this small Burma Pony foal.

The high stat Arabians happened just as suddenly. I was bored and then I just crossed my high stat Arabian mare with some Arab stallion that I found for stud somewhere. A while later, the mare pops and I got a high-stat cute little Arabian filly.

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 pm