Community Forum

★Wild Fire Ranch★ Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

★Wild Fire Ranch★ Farm Log

Post by Caramelapple3 »

★Wild Fire Ranch★
Hello, and welcome to my farm log!
I am a breeder of Arabians, Akhal-Tekes, and Mustangs. If you want me to breed you one of these horses then check out my breeding forum:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=18879
I am breeding Arabians, Akhal-Tekes, and Mustangs. I also have a rescue for unwanted horses. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=19552 I usually play this game during the weekend, so if I don't reply to you right away, I'm sorry, but I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Anyway, this is where I will be posting about my horses and progress on the game.
Updates
★ Royalty ★

Royalty has a very nice dished face and a high tail, just what I'm looking for in my Arabians! She is not pure bred, but her foals will be, and I hope she passes her traits on to them. I love her and she is treated like a Queen.
FOR SALE:
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Re: ★Wild Fire Ranch★ Farm Log

Post by Caramelapple3 »

★ Miracle ★

Meet Miracle, my first 50,429 HGP Akhal-Teke filly! Her mother, Mystic, FINALLY gave me this filly after giving birth to colts four times. I kept two of the Colts and sold the others. Now I feel like I'm actually going somewhere with these
Akhal-Tekes! She really does feel like a miracle.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Shadow

This is Shadow the Mustang. I found her in the market and bought her. I really like her dapples. I bred her to Tornado, my blue roan Mustang colt. We'll see how her foal comes out.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Caramelapple3 wrote:Shadow

This is Shadow the Mustang. I found her in the market and bought her. I really like her dapples. I bred her to Tornado, my blue roan Mustang colt. We'll see how her foal comes out.
looks good.. have you seen the contest for making a sooty dappled silver bay horse? You got a nice start
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote: .
looks good.. have you seen the contest for making a sooty dappled silver bay horse? You got a nice start
Yes, I did. Just don't know how to breed them.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:06 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:06 am