The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

★Wild Fire Ranch★ Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

★Wild Fire Ranch★ Farm Log

Post by Caramelapple3 »

★Wild Fire Ranch★
Hello, and welcome to my farm log!
I am a breeder of Arabians, Akhal-Tekes, and Mustangs. If you want me to breed you one of these horses then check out my breeding forum:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=18879
I am breeding Arabians, Akhal-Tekes, and Mustangs. I also have a rescue for unwanted horses. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=19552 I usually play this game during the weekend, so if I don't reply to you right away, I'm sorry, but I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Anyway, this is where I will be posting about my horses and progress on the game.
Updates
★ Royalty ★

Royalty has a very nice dished face and a high tail, just what I'm looking for in my Arabians! She is not pure bred, but her foals will be, and I hope she passes her traits on to them. I love her and she is treated like a Queen.
FOR SALE:
Last edited by Caramelapple3 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Re: ★Wild Fire Ranch★ Farm Log

Post by Caramelapple3 »

★ Miracle ★

Meet Miracle, my first 50,429 HGP Akhal-Teke filly! Her mother, Mystic, FINALLY gave me this filly after giving birth to colts four times. I kept two of the Colts and sold the others. Now I feel like I'm actually going somewhere with these
Akhal-Tekes! She really does feel like a miracle.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Shadow

This is Shadow the Mustang. I found her in the market and bought her. I really like her dapples. I bred her to Tornado, my blue roan Mustang colt. We'll see how her foal comes out.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Caramelapple3 wrote:Shadow

This is Shadow the Mustang. I found her in the market and bought her. I really like her dapples. I bred her to Tornado, my blue roan Mustang colt. We'll see how her foal comes out.
looks good.. have you seen the contest for making a sooty dappled silver bay horse? You got a nice start
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote: .
looks good.. have you seen the contest for making a sooty dappled silver bay horse? You got a nice start
Yes, I did. Just don't know how to breed them.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:14 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:14 am