The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wild Horse Ridge Stables (Being recreated once again)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Wild Horse Ridge Stables

Post by PeacefulOreo »

no longer needed
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Check out my new Farm Log!
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

%%%
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

What's New / Coming Soon

Horse Leasing

Champing (COMING SOON)

Boarding

Wild Horse Ridge Stables' Website
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Ideas for club/organization/association main page

You may edit these as you wish. More to come soon!

Idea #1

Code: Select all

[color=#FF0000][size=200][center][b][u]club/organization/association Name[/u][/b][/center][/size][/color] 

[size=150][color=#004000][b][u][center]Welcome to club/organization/association Name![/center][/u][/b][/color][/size]

[center][img]photo/image[/img][/center]

[size=150][center][b][u][color=#004000]What the club/organization/association is about[/color][/u][/b][/center][/size] 

[size=150][center][b][u][color=#004000]Standards/requirements (if horse related)[/color][/u][/b][/center][/size] 

[size=150][center][b][u][color=#004000]Members[/color][/u][/b][/center][/size] 

[size=150][center][b][u][color=#004000]Important Links[/color][/u][/b][/center][/size] 

[size=150][center][b][u][color=#004000]Rules[/color][/u][/b][/center][/size]

Idea #2

[color=#FF0000][size=200][center][b][u]club/organization/association Name[/u][/b][/center][/size][/color] 

[size=150][center][b][u][color=#004000]What the club/organization/association is about?[/color][/u][/b][/center][/size] 

[size=150][center][b][u][color=#004000]Standards/requirements (if horse related)[/color][/u][/b][/center][/size] 

[size=150][center][b][u][color=#004000]Important Links[/color][/u][/b][/center][/size] 

Idea #3

[color=#FF0000][size=200][center][b][u]Welcome to club/organization/association Name![/u][/b][/center][/size][/color] 

[center][img]photo/image[/img][/center] 

[size=150][center][b][u][color=#004000]What the club/organization/association is about?[/color][/u][/b][/center][/size] 

Idea #4
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Updating

From now on, all of my best Thoroughbreds (bred by me or not bred by me) will not be for public stud. Their offspring bred by me will not be for sale. That includes Crazy Escape, Thunder, Flametail, Stormfire, Realistic Intention, California Storm, and/or Sham. The only players allowed to stud to them will be any members of The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club and I ask that the foals are not sold to anyone who isn't a member

May 18th, 2020: I DO NOT give out free money and/or free horses if you're a new player (new means that you've been playing this game for under 7 real world months). You must earn the money/horses. So PLEASE DO NOT ask me for donations regardless of whether it's free money and/or free horses. If you ask me directly if I'll give you free money and/or free horses, I will either say no or ignore you. I'm more than willing to give you advice/help (how to ping players, best way to earn money, how to link horses, etc.) and free confos but I do not give out free money and/or free horses.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Silver Black Pearl Dapple Colored Racing Thoroughbreds

Breeding Goals

1. 100% Purebred Thoroughbred
2. 60+ speed conformation
3.30+ strength conformation
4. 40+ stamina conformation
5. Gold speed comment on breeders report
6. Good strength comment on breeders report
7. Good stamina comment on breeders report
8. 60,000 or higher genetic potential
9. High strung temperament
10. Silver black pearl dapple color
11. very light horse type, light horse type, and/or medium light horse type builds

Partners

Shiva
spottedleaf10
Clover Stables
HorzeCollector003
Veterinarian
ST0RM
lemoncypress
h0rsey
Fox Mountain II
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain II »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Wild Horse Ridge Stables
Hey! I was just wondering, does having a premium account affect you horses training? Also, does the higher level that you are affect the horses training? Because I have studied so many courses for training, and I feel like it hasn't changed anything...How do you train a horse within three years? (Sorry if i'm being annoying with all the questions)
Fox Mountain II
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain II »

PeacefulOreo wrote:...
By the was=y this is Golden Hooves other account, Liberty Ranch ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:13 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:13 am