Community Forum

Rebel Ranch Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Re: Rebel Ranch Log

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2167908 is this the one? NICE! did you get a blue sticker for it?

Yeah i can imagine you are doing your happy dance, good work, well done
Yeah, that's the one, my second try to >.< and thanks! (I just don't know what you mean by a blue sticker lol)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2167908 is this the one? NICE! did you get a blue sticker for it?

Yeah i can imagine you are doing your happy dance, good work, well done
Yeah, that's the one, my second try to >.< and thanks! (I just don't know what you mean by a blue sticker lol)
If you check with "Player" you see "Quests" there are breeding quests. completing a breeding quests gets you tokens and stuff.

Also good job on getting those nasty spots out of your line.
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote: If you check with "Player" you see "Quests" there are breeding quests. completing a breeding quests gets you tokens and stuff.

Also good job on getting those nasty spots out of your line.
Ooh, shh, let's pretend I knew that. And thanks!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:Cool. post the link to the horse and i will age her for you.
You get her back tomorrow ready to breed
Oh, really? Thanks!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2167908
I'm still training her, but I like to go ahead an put any horses I'm competing in early. I haven't put her in any yet, but I'll put her in a handful of Saddleseat, Pole Bending, W. Pleasure, W. Trail, and Working Ranch, and go from there with how well she does.
DONT! (compete them before they are fully trained) it lowers your winpercentage

also mind the temper, you need a certain temper for certain competitions. did you know? do you want me to post it?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:

also mind the temper, you need a certain temper for certain competitions. did you know? do you want me to post it?
Oh, ok then. It's always worked for me in the past, with the champs I have, but ok. And, yeah, I know, I could probably lower her ranges, but those 5 are all the highest, even with me averaging the temperments into it.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:

Oh, ok then. It's always worked for me in the past, with the champs I have, but ok. And, yeah, I know, I could probably lower her ranges, but those 5 are all the highest, even with me averaging the temperments into it.
just a tip, ofcourse you should do your own thing :) i m sure you will do a great job.
i will give you a ping tomorrow when your horse is ready 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Oh, ok then. It's always worked for me in the past, with the champs I have, but ok. And, yeah, I know, I could probably lower her ranges, but those 5 are all the highest, even with me averaging the temperments into it.
just a tip, ofcourse you should do your own thing :) i m sure you will do a great job.
Thanks again! And I'm gonna be at school, so I may not be able to get her super quick, sorry
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
Thanks again! And I'm gonna be at school, so I may not be able to get her super quick, sorry
If you are too late to pick her up.. Do you mind if i breed her with this spanish barb thats scores 5 for CR? :D
And you can keep the foal 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Thanks again! And I'm gonna be at school, so I may not be able to get her super quick, sorry
If you are too late to pick her up.. Do you mind if i breed her with this spanish barb thats scores 5 for CR? :D
And you can keep the foal 8-)
Go right ahead, I don't mind
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

[quote="Southerngal"]

Go right ahead, I don't mind[/quote]
Ready for pick up
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:22 pm