The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ꋪagnarok ꌗtables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: ꋪagnarok ꌗtables

Post by stephanie111 »

Kikary wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: No problem!
Any current project?
Why not? I don't mind them being 7:)
Current projects are breeding my arabians to have a dished face and akhal-teke have metallic coat plus makig sure their GP gets high :D
Depending if im working or not i can finish training in 1-3 days but usually 1 or 2 days and its done, plus depends how many horses im training at the same time. Have trained 3 horses at the same in 1-2 days.
I think I'll be able to help you with the arabian GP project
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

I'm currently working on arabs with low COI, arabian characteristics and high GP, it's quite hard :D
Alpha ignis, signum astralis, flamma omega, multiversalis....
Kikary
Visit My Farm

Post by Kikary »

texí wrote:I'm currently working on arabs with low COI, arabian characteristics and high GP, it's quite hard :D

ahhhhh you the owner of Grim Reaper!
Gave me two lovely fillies!
Waiting for a third foal now xD
All the help is appreciated, if any of my stallions or mare interest you to breed just say
Kikary
Visit My Farm

Post by Kikary »

stephanie111 wrote: I think I'll be able to help you with the arabian GP project
that would be appreciated!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Kikary wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: I think I'll be able to help you with the arabian GP project
Feel free to look on my farm, there are some pretty nice horses here.
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

Kikary wrote:
texí wrote:I'm currently working on arabs with low COI, arabian characteristics and high GP, it's quite hard :D

All the help is appreciated, if any of my stallions or mare interest you to breed just say
Yeah, he will be moved to my side account in a few days and I'll start training another one (he will be still available for covering), I have more stallions, if anybody is interested into them, I can offer them for breeding too :)
Alpha ignis, signum astralis, flamma omega, multiversalis....
Kikary
Visit My Farm

Post by Kikary »

stephanie111 wrote:
Kikary wrote:
Feel free to look on my farm, there are some pretty nice horses here.
will do so! If any of my stallions interest you has well just say, have also 2 in my second account "VinterSvart"
Kikary
Visit My Farm

Post by Kikary »

texí wrote:
Kikary wrote:

Yeah, he will be moved to my side account in a few days and I'll start training another one (he will be still available for covering), I have more stallions, if anybody is interested into them, I can offer them for breeding too :)
will take a look for sure!
Kikary
Visit My Farm

Post by Kikary »

texí wrote: Yeah, he will be moved to my side account in a few days and I'll start training another one (he will be still available for covering), I have more stallions, if anybody is interested into them, I can offer them for breeding too :)
Would it be possible to breed your stallion ฬᾰ♛ Dollhouse to my mare ꋪꌗ Shinigami?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Kikary wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Feel free to look on my farm, there are some pretty nice horses here.
will do so! If any of my stallions interest you has well just say, have also 2 in my second account "VinterSvart"
Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:14 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:14 am