Community Forum

White Maple Stables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

White Maple Stables

Post by equestrianshadows »

White Maple Stables is a training and breeding farm. Here I buy good stat horses and train them so people can buy them ready for competing. I can take other people's horses and train them too for a fair price (Just post below if you want me to train and I'll take them for a price you think is fair). Apart from my training section I have a haflinger breeding program (they are so cute!) which I have just started as I have struggled to find one but luckily I found a mare and picked her up. Later on I found a stud and now she is expecting a foal! If you have a haflinger you're willing to sell, stud or rent out I will happily pay a fair price for it. I also have a beautiful mare who I keep in my stable who just sits around. Please help White Maple Stables grow!

|ЯR|White Penny (My haflinger mare)
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: White Maple Stables

Penny has finally given birth to a foal! I'm worried about the filly's COI as her sire and dam both had the same sire and dam :( . I've called her ES White Sunset and she has one gold trait.

ES White Sunset (Filly)
equestrianshadows
Visit My Farm

Re: White Maple Stables

Just received a huge lot of haflingers thanks to cattus. I'm thinking of sell mares I've bred that are pregnant to help other people start up a haflinger project. I can train horses for others, just ask!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:20 am