Community Forum

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by ladyoblivion »

Congratz! Keep up the good work! :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:Congratz! Keep up the good work! :D
You too.. love those Friesians coming by every now and then. I expect that in a few weeks i want to make a couple of new shires and i hope i can use some of your friesians :D :oops:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

8arbarossa wrote: You too.. love those Friesians coming by every now and then. I expect that in a few weeks i want to make a couple of new shires and i hope i can use some of your friesians :D :oops:
Thanks! I'm doing my best to keep a balance in hgp, confo and breeders reports :D hopefully by the time you're ready I'll have 65K+, 64+ confo and 5-6 gold stats :D at least that's what I'm shooting for ;)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

WOW, that would be GREAT. i 've seen you sell some very good friesians, so i immidiatly thought "She must have better if she sells those champs" :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Tempting Rain ☥Oblivion

This guy here is one of my top producers right now and my highest hgp. I wish he was 100% but at least with bred with pure friesians he thows 100% foals :) Nice long mane and tail with medium feathering. He's a medium-heavy which should be good for your foals and he's close with his evaluations (except he's waaaaay tall and heavy) to throw some nice 3 starred foals. :D
95% Friesian
HGP: 64,302
4 Gold (Stamina;Tempo;Balance;Intelligence)
Str = | Sp ++ | Mov ++ | Agi ++
Speed 13
Strength 19
Stamina 47
Balance 50
Movement 50
Agility 26
Tempo 36
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:Tempting Rain ☥Oblivion

This guy here is one of my top producers right now and my highest hgp. I wish he was 100% but at least with bred with pure friesians he thows 100% foals :) Nice long mane and tail with medium feathering. He's a medium-heavy which should be good for your foals and he's close with his evaluations (except he's waaaaay tall and heavy) to throw some nice 3 starred foals. :D
95% Friesian
HGP: 64,302
4 Gold (Stamina;Tempo;Balance;Intelligence)
Str = | Sp ++ | Mov ++ | Agi ++
Speed 13
Strength 19
Stamina 47
Balance 50
Movement 50
Agility 26
Tempo 36
I knew it.. i knew you got a secret weapon! Very nice
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

I need to get that strength up though XD Thanks :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

You upgrade them via crossbreeding right? if you need something with strenght, you know where to find me :)
crossbreeding with a forest with strenght will give some benefits because forest is already part of the friesian..
95% fries/forest x 95% fries/forest gives a 100% for example
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Oh yeah I love your forest horses! You've got a few over 60 in strength don't ya?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

ladyoblivion wrote:Oh yeah I love your forest horses! You've got a few over 60 in strength don't ya?
i got them scattered, and i was sure i had a 65 strenght forest, but i guess i let him/her age out.. i just got to may things going on.

I was also looking for my friesian mare with 61 HGP, but i cant find her aswell.. highest friesian i got is only 60 hgp
So me and my big mouth lost them..

But i still got atleast 2 forest horses with 60 strenght and more then a few with 50+ strenght.
Making fresh friesians as we speak, but i have no luck for the last full week of trying. First i made arab x andy that where pony type and then breed with horse type forests,, no succes and i got bored so started over and made arab x andy horse types and breed them with low ponytype forests..

but thats just a side project, while i am trying to make Boulonnais horses.. after a week i only got one

but at the same time i was making vladimir heavy drafts and thank god i got a lot of them.. so i stored them for later

also upgrading some russian dons, want them with 70HGP, highest mix so far is only 68hgp, but i'll get there..

Perhaps i should be doing less projects hahaha

ooh and i made some new dutch drafts at the same time.. i see flying horses at night :shock:

but if you want me to put up a strenght forest of something else with strenght let me know
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 pm