Community Forum

♞ Future Farm Breeders♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Future Farm ♞

Post by 8arbarossa »

8arbarossa wrote:
Babydluv81 wrote: that would be amazing.
I think I can manage that ☺ :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/881827

make an offer
How are you doing?
In the meanwhile i have some nice 50+HGP timor ponies, 2 mares and a unrelated stud.
One of them scored 5 for Java :)

did you make any progress? :?:
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

8arbarossa wrote:SALE Timor pony
Nice. you got another 5* java timor. I bred him and crossed a few. waiting on foals. unfortunately i've been pretty sick the past 2 weeks and my head is killing me from sinus pressure. doc said i had another respiratory infection. so i've been working and sleeping mostly. hopefully i'll be able to concentrate enough to make more progress soon. so been on a little bit of a RL break. I did quote your name in the info on the horse you donated to my project and set him for stud. so if you still want at him, he's available.
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Babydluv81 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:SALE Timor pony
Nice. you got another 5* java timor. I bred him and crossed a few. waiting on foals. unfortunately i've been pretty sick the past 2 weeks and my head is killing me from sinus pressure. doc said i had another respiratory infection. so i've been working and sleeping mostly. hopefully i'll be able to concentrate enough to make more progress soon. so been on a little bit of a RL break. I did quote your name in the info on the horse you donated to my project and set him for stud. so if you still want at him, he's available.
i would really like both Timors to stay alive and be in the Rankings.. at this time they are at the bottom of the rankings. So if you feel a bit better and you think you want to enroll him in some level 1 competitions, please do so, i would appreciate it :)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... =&max_fee=
zarathustra
Visit My Farm

Post by zarathustra »

Babydluv81
Visit My Farm

Post by Babydluv81 »

The first babe to pop. The one I wanted to breed him to initially was pregnant before you responded. She's now pregnant by Blue. So crossing fingers we'll get the first java either this foal or next. I did cross Blue with a few others to try and get the java eval into the breeds. This horse turned out perfect with the 5* Java eval. I can breed him to another Nab or a Nab/Arab to get the size in before breeding to the Timor. The CIO will be higher than I like if I breed back to blue, but at least the Java should pop. The other option is to breed the Arab/Nab to this one, instead of daddy since his eval and blood is good enough it should still pull without being full Timor. So Opened up a few options for me. Will see what happens with the others. A few were long shot breeds with my Champ Arabs just to see if I could get the Evals closer to what's needed and maybe if lucky, get some green/gold stats in as well.

I don't like throwing untrained horses into competitions. They have a very low chance of winning anything and I find it a waste of money and time. I entered blue in a few per your askance, but don't plan to enter many more until they get good evals for long term competing.
Specializing in: Breed/Train Champ Competitors. Breed Konik, Aenos, Baladi, Shire.
Currently Breeding For: Konik, Pindos, More Aenos, More Shire, More Baladi, 1st Java, 1st Bali
Farm Log,My Farm
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Babydluv81 wrote: The first babe to pop. The one I wanted to breed him to initially was pregnant before you responded. She's now pregnant by Blue. So crossing fingers we'll get the first java either this foal or next. I did cross Blue with a few others to try and get the java eval into the breeds. This horse turned out perfect with the 5* Java eval. I can breed him to another Nab or a Nab/Arab to get the size in before breeding to the Timor. The CIO will be higher than I like if I breed back to blue, but at least the Java should pop. The other option is to breed the Arab/Nab to this one, instead of daddy since his eval and blood is good enough it should still pull without being full Timor. So Opened up a few options for me. Will see what happens with the others. A few were long shot breeds with my Champ Arabs just to see if I could get the Evals closer to what's needed and maybe if lucky, get some green/gold stats in as well.

I don't like throwing untrained horses into competitions. They have a very low chance of winning anything and I find it a waste of money and time. I entered blue in a few per your askance, but don't plan to enter many more until they get good evals for long term competing.
Thanks for the update.. looks good.

In the meanwhile i have a Java, so when you got your own and need a stud you can call on me.

♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Parsnip wrote:ping
Been offline for a while and i noticed you have sent me two messages.
because i dont have premium at this time, i cant read the messages.
Parsnip
Visit My Farm

Post by Parsnip »

Thanks, I'm after one of your stallions, New Magnus

I'd really like to breed from him, or possibly buy.
Don't know how much to offer, though. 600 000? Could go a bit higher.
8arbeRouge
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbeRouge »

Parsnip wrote:Thanks, I'm after one of your stallions, New Magnus

I'd really like to breed from him, or possibly buy.
Don't know how much to offer, though. 600 000? Could go a bit higher.
Hi, i will make him available again, thanks for your patience.
Not selling him at this time, sorry
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 am