The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Earth Creek Ranch [closed]

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Re: My first 2 gold Quarter Horse!!!

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:

Gold Agility & Intelligence, GP 52,543...4* evaluation but the problem is height so no biggy! So proud! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
cassietaylor27 wrote:Ping
Congrats partner!!! Okay so I was debating getting off HW but now I've decided to stay on so I'll be on again more often! im so proud of all your 5* babies!!! And your premium status! Now you can tell how high each horse's stats are, right? How do you get a premium status anyway? And I'm so glad your kitty is ok too :)
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:

Gold Agility & Intelligence, GP 52,543...4* evaluation but the problem is height so no biggy! So proud! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Congrats partner!!! Okay so I was debating getting off HW but now I've decided to stay on so I'll be on again more often! im so proud of all your 5* babies!!! And your premium status! Now you can tell how high each horse's stats are, right? How do you get a premium status anyway? And I'm so glad your kitty is ok too :)
Glad you decided to stay here and thank you! I'm proud of the babies too :D Yes that's correct, I can access the conformation tab again ^.^ To get premium status you need a min of 500 PT which as you know you can earn through local shows or buying them. 500 will you give 1 month of premium and that's the one I use, but there are 3 other options: 3 months for 1500 PT, 6 months for 2500 PT and 12 months for 5000 PT. My kitty is doing really great! :D

Got another 2 gold QH, this time it's a colt, 4* in height. :D

Stand up for what's right even if you're standing alone.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Glad you decided to stay here and thank you! I'm proud of the babies too :D Yes that's correct, I can access the conformation tab again ^.^ To get premium status you need a min of 500 PT which as you know you can earn through local shows or buying them. 500 will you give 1 month of premium and that's the one I use, but there are 3 other options: 3 months for 1500 PT, 6 months for 2500 PT and 12 months for 5000 PT. My kitty is doing really great! :D

Wow that's a lot of PT! I've only had like 60 at one time! How do you earn that many!? Im so happy you're kitty is doing so well!! And he's a gorgeous colt <3 Great job! Any other foals worth noting?
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:

Wow that's a lot of PT! I've only had like 60 at one time! How do you earn that many!? Im so happy you're kitty is doing so well!! And he's a gorgeous colt <3 Great job! Any other foals worth noting?
Hi sorry for the late reply! I'm in the orange radius of Hurricane Irma and have been busy preparing for her! Well, to earn that many you should get a horse fully trained and then spam level 10 disciplines they place 1st in. I already have 183 PTs back entering Change the Channel into level 10 endurance local shows. Thank you for your comments on my colt <3 And no, not yet! I was able to get on just now.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Hi sorry for the late reply! I'm in the orange radius of Hurricane Irma and have been busy preparing for her! Well, to earn that many you should get a horse fully trained and then spam level 10 disciplines they place 1st in. I already have 183 PTs back entering Change the Channel into level 10 endurance local shows. Thank you for your comments on my colt <3 And no, not yet! I was able to get on just now.
Oh no! That's terrible! I can't believe how bad Irma is! I'm glad I'm no where near but I feel so bad for the people who are getting hit! I'll try doing that, but the thing is, all my full trained horses are on my holding account and I can't do local shows or I'll have to use turns. I guess I'll have to transfer one of my QHs back. Oh! Go check out Cowboy Casanova on my holding account! He's a 5* fully trained QH who happens to win 1st and 2nd in 11 different barrel racing shows! Those were all level 1 tho, I've entered him in higher levels to see how he does!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
I am really getting sick and tired of breeding Quarters... wbu? I'm thinking of transferring my best foals, mares, and stallions to my holding account and selling the rest. Maybe I'll come back to the project later? Idk, it's just getting stale. How are things going? Do you think we should move on? After all, we have got some pretty good foals.
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
Oh no! That's terrible! I can't believe how bad Irma is! I'm glad I'm no where near but I feel so bad for the people who are getting hit! I'll try doing that, but the thing is, all my full trained horses are on my holding account and I can't do local shows or I'll have to use turns. I guess I'll have to transfer one of my QHs back. Oh! Go check out Cowboy Casanova on my holding account! He's a 5* fully trained QH who happens to win 1st and 2nd in 11 different barrel racing shows! Those were all level 1 tho, I've entered him in higher levels to see how he does!
Yeah, things took a turn for the worst today and now the really bad crap from Irma is going to be really hammering my side of Florida along with the east coast. I'm evacuating with my room mate to Alabama tomorrow (thankfully his son allowed me to bring my Baby cat, the one who just went through surgery). My mom refuses to go, god I hope she'll be alright, along with my other two cats and our horses....I think the safest pet in the house will be my ball python. Excellent progress with Cowboy Casanova!
JillJessie1997
Visit My Farm

Post by JillJessie1997 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:
JillJessie1997 wrote:
I am really getting sick and tired of breeding Quarters... wbu? I'm thinking of transferring my best foals, mares, and stallions to my holding account and selling the rest. Maybe I'll come back to the project later? Idk, it's just getting stale. How are things going? Do you think we should move on? After all, we have got some pretty good foals.
I'm actually having a lot of fun breeding Quarter Horses, the project started out difficult and now I'm consistently breeding 5* QHs, and will be to focus solely on the breeders reports. Quite satisfying getting over the evaluation hump. If you want to take a break from the project though, I understand...maybe I could help you with a different project and I'll continue with the QHs. Any breeds you want to move on to? :D Maybe if you're interested we could try creating that breed I made up, the Appaloosa Pacer...breeding appaloosa coats onto Standardbreds. That could make for another difficult project...Standardbreds are not one of the popular breeds on the game and to maintain 5* evaluation plus color is a challenge on a rarer breed. IDK, up to you, but I enjoy working with you!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
Yeah, things took a turn for the worst today and now the really bad crap from Irma is going to be really hammering my side of Florida along with the east coast. I'm evacuating with my room mate to Alabama tomorrow (thankfully his son allowed me to bring my Baby cat, the one who just went through surgery). My mom refuses to go, god I hope she'll be alright, along with my other two cats and our horses....I think the safest pet in the house will be my ball python. Excellent progress with Cowboy Casanova!
Oh no! I hope that you and everyone else are safe! Thanks for the comment about Cowboy Casanova!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

JillJessie1997 wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:
I'm actually having a lot of fun breeding Quarter Horses, the project started out difficult and now I'm consistently breeding 5* QHs, and will be to focus solely on the breeders reports. Quite satisfying getting over the evaluation hump. If you want to take a break from the project though, I understand...maybe I could help you with a different project and I'll continue with the QHs. Any breeds you want to move on to? :D Maybe if you're interested we could try creating that breed I made up, the Appaloosa Pacer...breeding appaloosa coats onto Standardbreds. That could make for another difficult project...Standardbreds are not one of the popular breeds on the game and to maintain 5* evaluation plus color is a challenge on a rarer breed. IDK, up to you, but I enjoy working with you!
Now i feel bad :? It's just frustrating to sort through all the crappy studs and since I have like 20 mares... it's so hard to keep track of everybody! Maybe I should just downsize? I like being partners with you too! I really want to breed racing horses. Not purebreds, maybe Deliboz, Thoroughbred, and Arabian blood? And maybe Akhal-Teke too? And an entire black line since I love black horses.... Idk I've been trying to breed the Black stallion so now I want to expand and do a whole line of black racing horses! What are your thoughts?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 am