Community Forum

I Want my stolen horse back!!!!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I Want my stolen horse back!!!!

Post by honeybunny »

The horse in this link in my horse!!! I sent him to Little cookie for training, and have never gotten him back!!! :cry: He is very valuable to me and I need him back from this thief!!! Please help!!!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1369234
vallers
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I Want my stolen horse back!!!!

Post by vallers »

honeybunny wrote:The horse in this link in my horse!!! I sent him to Little cookie for training, and have never gotten him back!!! :cry: He is very valuable to me and I need him back from this thief!!! Please help!!!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1369234
Have you posted to the training forum to let little cookie know that you would like your horse back? I looked and didn't see anything on the post is why i ask
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

No I have not... I will do that!
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

honeybunny wrote:4
1) I am sorry if I miss took your horse as a random horse I bought
2) I did not mean to steal your horse
3) I will happily train it for free because I don't like being the one who caused such drama.
4) I wish you did not cause a forum without asking me about, but honestly, I would act the same way.

I will get on them when I finish up current customers
[Insert an inspirational quote or funny comment]

I breed a ton of horses. The most common ones are Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, and Turkmen. I like to make cursed horses, so I might sell a few from time to time.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

[quote) I am sorry if I miss took your horse as a random horse I bought
2) I did not mean to steal your horse
3) I will happily train it for free because I don't like being the one who caused such drama.
4) I wish you did not cause a forum without asking me about, but honestly, I would act the same way.

I will get on them when I finish up current customers][/quote]

It's fine girl!!! I totally forgive you! When I found out I was really mad... but i didn't know how to ask you about it. :) Sorry if i caused any drama for you!!! I understand that you didn't mean to steal him so now all is clear and good!! I just figured that maybe you wanted to keep him, cause he is pretty valueble!!

As to training will you complete him for 1,000? I don't want you to spend time for no pay so will 1,000 work... im in a huge 6 horse training deal so I can't pay full price... Thanks!!!!
P.s. I forgive you completely and i'm sorry for being so drama, and loudmouth... I will champ him and put your stable name on his record!!!
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

honeybunny wrote:.
Finished your horse. Just offer $1
[Insert an inspirational quote or funny comment]

I breed a ton of horses. The most common ones are Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, and Turkmen. I like to make cursed horses, so I might sell a few from time to time.
Trained Horse Holder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Trained Horse Holder »

honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Finished your horse. Just offer $1
I offered $1,000 because you did nothing wrong, and you addressed my concern like a real professional!! :) Thank you so much!!! For your trouble, let me know if there is ever a horse, on my farm that you want, and I will give it to you for $1... ;) That includes this breeding seasons Lippy's ;) … or any other foal you want!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 6:16 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:16 am