The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How to make money

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
potterhead4life
Visit My Farm

Re: How to make money

Post by potterhead4life »

Myhorsemywish wrote:I have the same problem, but I need more horses. I need money for this, but I can't sell any of my current horses. None of them do well in comps, and I can't train them because I am only getting 1 turn every 20 mins. WHAT DO I DO!!??
my advice is to breed the horses you have as many times as you can and then sell the foals after you have a few. and lower the price to breed with your stallion so people will breed with your horses more often which will mean you will make more money by that too. make sure you mow your pasture as much as you can which is how i make a good portion of my money. also try to save your money to try to buy more horses which you can then train and enter in comps.
potterhead4life
Visit My Farm

Post by potterhead4life »

also i need to get some money so i am selling my pure bred arabian but for only 5 dollars. if you want him go into horses for sale and search for arabians. his nama is lightning.
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

You can tell when you click the horse of your choice then scroll all the way down (Stay in the info part) It will show you a stat bar, it will either be filled up, partially filled or not filled at all. When you train your horse you fill a little bit of the bar and once you've fully trained your horse the bars will be completely trained. There are a couple of bars such as stamina, agility, intelligence and more.
Skylark Moon
Visit My Farm

Post by Skylark Moon »

Rikara wrote:@toads200
How do you know when a horse is fully trained? That's something else the tutorial didn't really explain.
Hi Rikara! When your horse has reached 99+ on everything, then you won't be able to level up bc there's no higher statistic!
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

BlackOak2 wrote:
When you're looking at your horse's profile, scroll down under the breeder's report and the competition record. There is a sliding scale of stats. As you train your horse, those stat bars will fill in bright yellow. You have the choice of training your horse in a specific discipline only, or training them up completely.

Check out the quick start guide for newbies. It may have some other information you're curious about.

You won't be able to fully train a horse to 100% in any stat (that changes a little when you complete the training skills, some of our players have been able to train to 100% in some of the stats).

If you need visual help, look at the profiles of these two horses, one is not trained, the other is almost completely trained:
Blueblood Maze

Stone And Water
Hi! I was wondering this for a while, but how do people make millions off of competitions from horses, and then when I enter horses in competitions I only make thousands. Does the player level affect the money earned? i am so confused on this. Do you know any ways I could start earning millions myself from horses?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Golden_Hooves wrote:Hi! I was wondering this for a while, but how do people make millions off of competitions from horses, and then when I enter horses in competitions I only make thousands. Does the player level affect the money earned? i am so confused on this. Do you know any ways I could start earning millions myself from horses?
You don't need to worry about player level for earning money from entering competitions. It's more about how much a player sets the purse in any of the competitions as well as how well your horse does in the disciples that the high purse competitions are. Players are able to create competitions with a set entry fee along with a purse. There's a few competitions with high purses and low entry fees. There used to be really high purse competitions but I've not seen as many anymore.

As for earning money, you can spam the local shows with horses that really excel in a certain discipline as well as breed good horses that can win competitions.
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Golden_Hooves wrote:Hi! I was wondering this for a while, but how do people make millions off of competitions from horses, and then when I enter horses in competitions I only make thousands. Does the player level affect the money earned? i am so confused on this. Do you know any ways I could start earning millions myself from horses?
You don't need to worry about player level for earning money from entering competitions. It's more about how much a player sets the purse in any of the competitions as well as how well your horse does in the disciples that the high purse competitions are. Players are able to create competitions with a set entry fee along with a purse. There's a few competitions with high purses and low entry fees. There used to be really high purse competitions but I've not seen as many anymore.

As for earning money, you can spam the local shows with horses that really excel in a certain discipline as well as breed good horses that can win competitions.
Ok thank you so much!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Ok thank you so much!
No problem! :D
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Anyone have a guide on pinging? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re:

Post by PeacefulOreo »

s-soverton wrote:Anyone have a guide on pinging? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Code: Select all

[quote="player name goes here, spell it correctly"]message here or just ...[/quote]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:26 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:26 am