Community Forum

player bonuses

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ButterflyRose
Visit My Farm

player bonuses

Post by ButterflyRose »

for the player bonuses you purchase do they last forever?
also the bonus max number of horses increase by 25%, does it affect your max number only once or keep expanding as you get higher max number of horses?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: player bonuses

Post by BlackOak2 »

ButterflyRose wrote:for the player bonuses you purchase do they last forever?
also the bonus max number of horses increase by 25%, does it affect your max number only once or keep expanding as you get higher max number of horses?
Player bonuses are permanent.
They will stay on your account (the one they were applied to) for as long as the account still exists.

I could be incorrect with saying this, but I don't believe I am... perhaps admin or another player can correct me if I'm in fact wrong. The max horse bonus benefits the maximum horses we can have (211 in total), so I suppose that increases that another 52 horses. However, if you're unsure, you can just wait until you've learned to that 211 head count. That being said, if you were to purchase that bonus when you have only just started learning your horse ownership skill, I don't know if that automatically applies another 52 available slots at that time or if it increases it as you learn or what.
I simply have no experience with this bonus and haven't learned/read anybody else with such experience (that I recall).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ButterflyRose
Visit My Farm

Post by ButterflyRose »

that you so much for answering BlackOak2! :)
only yes the second question was what I was asking too still don't know an answer for that one
ButterflyRose
Visit My Farm

Post by ButterflyRose »

so like if you buy max number of horses increase by 25% bonus . . . .and you are new have 4 horses . . .does it give you a 5th slot for a horse? and that's it? or does it keep giving you more slots as your max number of horses increases? so that it doesn't matter when you use it?
Elaina Brewster
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

ButterflyRose wrote:so like if you buy max number of horses increase by 25% bonus . . . .and you are new have 4 horses . . .does it give you a 5th slot for a horse? and that's it? or does it keep giving you more slots as your max number of horses increases? so that it doesn't matter when you use it?
Your account will max out at 211 once you complete all the ownership courses (with the 25% additional 264 I think), It does take place as you get more horse slots open.
ButterflyRose
Visit My Farm

Post by ButterflyRose »

I am sorry I am confused for what you are asking . . .are you saying it does not matter when you use it? It just keeps changing your max number by 25% as you take more courses?
ButterflyRose
Visit My Farm

Post by ButterflyRose »

Elaina Brewster wrote:
ButterflyRose wrote:so like if you buy max number of horses increase by 25% bonus . . . .and you are new have 4 horses . . .does it give you a 5th slot for a horse? and that's it? or does it keep giving you more slots as your max number of horses increases? so that it doesn't matter when you use it?
Your account will max out at 211 once you complete all the ownership courses (with the 25% additional 264 I think), It does take place as you get more horse slots open.
trying to ping you if that is ok
ButterflyRose
Visit My Farm

Post by ButterflyRose »

ButterflyRose wrote:
Elaina Brewster wrote:
trying to ping you if that is ok.
I am sorry I am confused for what you are asking . . .are you saying it does not matter when you use it? It just keeps changing your max number by 25% as you take more courses?
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

ButterflyRose wrote:
ButterflyRose wrote:
yes, that is what I'm saying....it keeps changing the # as you go...maximum horses will be 264, when all the courses are finished)
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
ButterflyRose
Visit My Farm

Post by ButterflyRose »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
ButterflyRose wrote:
yes, that is what I'm saying....it keeps changing the # as you go...maximum horses will be 264, when all the courses are finished)
thanks so much for the help!! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm