Community Forum

Horse Fully Trained?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Kara Kuehn
Visit My Farm

Horse Fully Trained?

Post by Kara Kuehn »

Hey all, I'm new.

How do you know when your horse is fully trained?

Thanks,

Kara
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Fully Trained?

Post by Nate »

I consider my horses fully trained when they no longer gain conditioning in the stat I am training them for with 0 fatigue. There are certain workouts that will gain more, but they cause so much fatigue that I don't find it worth it. I think all stats can be trained to 99.8% done.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Kara Kuehn
Visit My Farm

Post by Kara Kuehn »

How do you find out what the % is a Percentage of? Or is it going off off the Genetic potential?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Kara Kuehn wrote:How do you find out what the % is a Percentage of? Or is it going off off the Genetic potential?
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, so I'll answer both of what I think your question refers to.

When you train, you'll pick how you'll train your horse. For instance hills/canter/pull a cart. When you choose these, the percentages for how much it'll offer the horse and the energies it will use, will post for you.

Then when you choose to train them in those choices, your bars will show up revealing to you how much total training your horse has.

Once you give training a try, it usually adds up all together.
Kara Kuehn
Visit My Farm

Post by Kara Kuehn »

Is there a max % that a horse can reach? Like some worse off horses with red strength can't reach gold or green in its percentages, right? And some for all the other stats?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Kara Kuehn wrote:Is there a max % that a horse can reach? Like some worse off horses with red strength can't reach gold or green in its percentages, right? And some for all the other stats?
Max percentage for training is just short of 800%. Depending on the player skills you do, you can raise your training ability and get it as close to 800% as possible (plus it decreases your training time for your horses).

All horses can be trained to this almost 800%, no matter how awful or great their reports are.

Breeding reports are based on genetics and conformation, are generated at time of breeding (unless I remember something incorrectly) and are unchangeable. So a horse with a comment of: 'Fairly weak stallion here, not sure he'll hold up for you.' will never change, nor will it ever change color.

However, just because a horse appears to be 'really bad' doesn't necessarily mean the horse is worthless. There are a lot of different types of projects that require a lot of different types of horses. Including some rather average looking horses that are quite more than capable of earning quite a bit of money or throwing quite a stacked bloodline in a certain discipline.

The trick is, finding a goal, then figuring out how to achieve that goal.
Kara Kuehn
Visit My Farm

Post by Kara Kuehn »

Oh cool thanks! Yea I have a mare from the Adoption Center who foals good foals with a horse with a 60HGP
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:42 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:42 pm