Community Forum

Horse Pictures

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Tahlik20
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horse Pictures

Post by Tahlik20 »

When you put a horse up for sale on the forum, I have noticed that people have their horses pictures instead of a link because when ever I post a post it is always a link of them instead of a photo. How do you do that? :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Pictures

Post by BlackOak2 »

Tahlik20 wrote:When you put a horse up for sale on the forum, I have noticed that people have their horses pictures instead of a link because when ever I post a post it is always a link of them instead of a photo. How do you do that? :)
There are two different ways to show a picture instead of just the url link.
First you link an image (outside brackets have been removed so you can see the command)
img][/img

So putting the image url link in it:
img]http://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery ... b947b5.png[/img

Makes it do this:
This will not allow you to click on the image and go to the horse's page.

OR

You can create a link AND show the picture to the horse at the same time (you will need a gallery picture taken of the horse, otherwise you get the generic gray shadow image). Again, the outside brackets have been removed so you can see the command.
horse=][/horse

So this time you must input the horse's id number after the equals:
horse=1195698][/horse
This number is found at the end of the url of the horse's profile page:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1195698

So it comes up like this:

Now you can also offer the horse's name between the inner brackets, or some other identification:
horse=1195698]Certainly Comes In Handy, This Code[/horse
So it looks like this:
Certainly Comes In Handy, This Code

Do you understand? If you go into the Full Editor and Preview of posting (found at the bottom of the page), you will see buttons across the top that will input the commands for you. If you hover over them, they give you hints to how the commands work and what you need to do to make the work the way you want.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 12:46 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:46 am