Community Forum

SKULL??

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
LoliruStudios
Visit My Farm

SKULL??

Post by LoliruStudios »

so, my first horse is named Skull. he was a brilliant bay, but I've noticed he's becoming almost white. does this mean he could die soon? do horses die in this game? I love Skull and it would break my heart if he died. he has two foals, one named Rijah and one named Moonlight Parody. his wife is pregnant, and im worried he won't live to see his child. he is currently eight years old.
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Re: SKULL??

Post by Tjigra »

He is not bay, but grey. All greys start out coloured and get whiter and whiter as they age.
Horses do die in this game, but not before they are over 18 years old, though some live to the ripe old age of over 30. So at 8 years old Skull is in his prime and has at least 10 more years to live.
By the way, Rijah will go white too, she's inherited Skull's grey.
LoliruStudios
Visit My Farm

Post by LoliruStudios »

ok, thank you. Rijah has been getting greyer lately, and she's only three. also, i have a horse named Connor, and hes two. at what point can i breed Connor and Rijah?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

LoliruStudios wrote:ok, thank you. Rijah has been getting greyer lately, and she's only three. also, i have a horse named Connor, and hes two. at what point can i breed Connor and Rijah?
Fillies mature to mares at 4 years, this is the age they can be bred.
Colts mature to stallions at 3 years, this is the age they can breed mares.
LoliruStudios
Visit My Farm

Post by LoliruStudios »

I have another question. Rijah recently gave birth, but her foal, Hawn, surprised me. instead of being a bay, grey, or sorrel, like his parents, he takes a dazzling grey color. why is this? is it because of his background? he is related to every horse I have, and they are mostly greys and blacks, with Okapi, Connor's mother, thrown in there with her delicate brownish-grey.
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

Hawn will be another grey. Here on HWO, grey foals are born with the full colour they'd have if they weren't grey, and Hawn is a fine example of how a brown dun would look like.
Okapi is dark bay dun, that is close enough to Hawn's colour.
LoliruStudios
Visit My Farm

Post by LoliruStudios »

how do i move horses into new places?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

LoliruStudios wrote:how do i move horses into new places?
Visit the horse, on the left hand side as you scroll down, you'll see where they're being housed. Just below this is a drop down menu to move them. When you choose where to move them (grayed out choices that you can't select are full), the screen will turn pale for a short time then you'll get a notification of the move if it's successful or an error for the failure if there's no room.
LoliruStudios
Visit My Farm

Post by LoliruStudios »

Skull is eleven now. should i expect a death soon? he looks old and when i scatter my horses, he barely moves. should i go and buy a marker soon?
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

LoliruStudios wrote:Skull is eleven now. should i expect a death soon? he looks old and when i scatter my horses, he barely moves. should i go and buy a marker soon?
Dying normally starts from 19 years and horses can die with a certain percentage at every start of a turn, you could have luck and he gets over 24 years ^^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:52 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:52 pm