The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help on competitions

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
LunarSilence
Visit My Farm

Help on competitions

Post by LunarSilence »

I am highly confused on the competitions. How do they work? i enter them but when do they start? Do i have to wait real time or game time? Also how do you know what level your horse should enter at?
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Help on competitions

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

LunarSilence wrote:I am highly confused on the competitions. How do they work? i enter them but when do they start? Do i have to wait real time or game time? Also how do you know what level your horse should enter at?
Once the date/time that they are going to run comes they must have at least 5 entrants in order to fullfil the requirements to run. Then typically it takes 5 minutes for the game to run them

As far as what level for your horse trial and error, I start with lvl 1 - 3, then 4 - 5, then 6+
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:21 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:21 am