Community Forum

When does my Filly reach adulthood/full size

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Noelle W
Visit My Farm

When does my Filly reach adulthood/full size

Post by Noelle W »

Hey there!

You can see my question in the title. When will my Filly become full size? She is currently 1 year and 4 months old...

;)

Also advice for training her? Currently, I am focusing on her sprint races and she is on level 6 with her highest score being a 3rd place. Advice? I will obviously do other things but I think I will stick to racing since speed is her strength?

Also if anyone has a pure bread Stallion stud they are willing to breed in the future I will be looking. I consider her my top horse right now and it may sound weird because she isn't that amazing but I'm working on it. ;) Because I want to breed good offspring I am looking for a stud with really good characteristics and genes and will be willing to pay a large amount. ;)

thanks so much guys!!

;)
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Re: When does my Filly reach adulthood/full size

Post by Southerngal »

Noelle W wrote:Hey there!

You can see my question in the title. When will my Filly become full size? She is currently 1 year and 4 months old...

;)

Also advice for training her? Currently, I am focusing on her sprint races and she is on level 6 with her highest score being a 3rd place. Advice? I will obviously do other things but I think I will stick to racing since speed is her strength?

Also if anyone has a pure bread Stallion stud they are willing to breed in the future I will be looking. I consider her my top horse right now and it may sound weird because she isn't that amazing but I'm working on it. ;) Because I want to breed good offspring I am looking for a stud with really good characteristics and genes and will be willing to pay a large amount. ;)

thanks so much guys!!

;)
1. Horses are full grown at 4 years
2. I know this probably isn't good advice, but I train all my horses to at least 70 in each stat
3. I have a few pure Friesian studs. Two in the barn, and one in the Competition pasture.
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

Southerngal wrote:
Noelle W wrote:Hey there!

1. Horses are full grown at 4 years
No, fillies are mature enough to be bred at 4 years. They grow until 5.
They are done most of the growing when they turn 1 year old. After that, they only gain about an inch a year until they are 5.
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Tjigra wrote:
Southerngal wrote: 1. Horses are full grown at 4 years
No, fillies are mature enough to be bred at 4 years. They grow until 5.
They are done most of the growing when they turn 1 year old. After that, they only gain about an inch a year until they are 5.
Sorry, I had meant to put 5. My phone and I aren't getting along today.
Noelle W
Visit My Farm

Post by Noelle W »

will my filly alwyas have a short main and tail or does that grow at some point?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1673200
Aela
Visit My Farm

Post by Aela »

Noelle W wrote:will my filly alwyas have a short main and tail or does that grow at some point?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1673200
Based on her parents, I'm certain her mane and tail will grow longer
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
Noelle W
Visit My Farm

Post by Noelle W »

here main and tail just went to medium... I would appreciate any advice for training! ;)
Aela
Visit My Farm

Post by Aela »

Noelle W wrote:here main and tail just went to medium... I would appreciate any advice for training! ;)
Training is one of the more time-consuming and difficult aspects of the game. It's explained in-depth here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=6285

Here's what I do when training:
- Start by lunging on the flat: walk, arena, 5 mins. You want to increase stamina, or they wont be able to do anything over 5 minutes. Slowly you will be able to lunge on the flat, 10 mins - and, then longer and longer
- Once the horse reaches 60% completion in stamina, I switch to collection and impulsion: walk, arena, 30 mins. That will boost quite a few of the stats
- When that is no longer as effective, I start working on the stats that are unaffected still. Speed is lunge on the flat: gallop, arena, 30 mins. Strength is pull a cart: walk, arena, 30 mins and so forth.

But most important is to do the player training skills. It used to take around 7-8 years for me to train fully, now it takes 3. I would recommend starting with training your stamina skill

Hope that helps :)
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 pm