Community Forum

Making A New Breed

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
rgillooly
Visit My Farm

Making A New Breed

Post by rgillooly »

I am trying to create a Pintabian.
I know I need an Arabian x [Arabian x Paint] mix. However, when I test them with the eval book, do I eval each horse just as a Pintabian? Or do I need to eval the Arabian as Arabian and eval the Arabian x Paint as an Arabian and Paint? Or just both stallion and mare as pintabian? I am kind of confused on how this works. Thank you!
Abbih
Visit My Farm

Re: Making A New Breed

Post by Abbih »

rgillooly wrote:I am trying to create a Pintabian.
I know I need an Arabian x [Arabian x Paint] mix. However, when I test them with the eval book, do I eval each horse just as a Pintabian? Or do I need to eval the Arabian as Arabian and eval the Arabian x Paint as an Arabian and Paint? Or just both stallion and mare as pintabian? I am kind of confused on how this works. Thank you!
Evaluate them as the breed you want to create. You need to be certain the Arabian and the arabxpaint have all the characteristics of a pintabian. It might take a few tries before you get your pintabian.
Aela
Visit My Farm

Re: Making A New Breed

Post by Aela »

rgillooly wrote:I am trying to create a Pintabian.
Eval both as Pintabian as that's the breed you want to create.

If they don't fit particularly well and won't compliment each so the offspring falls in the middle (and thus results in a Pintabian foal), find another breeding pair :)
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 pm