Community Forum

Transferring Horses?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Nocturnyl
Visit My Farm

Transferring Horses?

Post by Nocturnyl »

Is there any way to transfer horses in this game? (Thank you!)
Last edited by Nocturnyl on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Re: Transferring Horses?

Post by Hazel »

Only way to do it right now is through sales. The best way is to put the horse up for private sale--make sure the price is $0--and then offer on it, and accept the offer.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Yes, there is no way to "Transfer" horses, but there is something that people call Transfering...
Sometimes people do it with other Online players, but usually not. They do it with themselves, you have to have 2 accounts, which means you have to use 2 emails, say you have an awesome horse on you main account and you don't want it to age out, you put it up for private sale, go to your other account (side account) and put offer. Your main account accepts. Or sometime your main has a stupid horse that they don't want, you can Transfer to your other account, but your side can give some saved money for your main!
It's useful. You can make another account if you want, it's not necessary but I think it's useful and good to have.

-Sawd10 Owner of Black Mountains Farm {BMF}
Black Mountains Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Black Mountains Farm »

Yes, Sawd10 is correct.JK I am Sawd10's side. :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 am