Community Forum

Pinging people

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Pinging people

Post by Sawd10 »

Tom wrote:Ping
larissar wrote:Ping
Hello, you guys did such a good job creating the game! I'm just wondering... When will Geldings come, are you all going to make Invite Only competitions? (Because a lot of people agreed on that that it was a great idea), and when will approve mares come? I really hope this doesn't sound pushy, I'm just wondering! And I am very excited. Thanks so much! I don't know if you guys reply to questions, but worth a try! :D
Thanks.
-Sawd10
*I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging people

Post by Tom »

Thanks for the compliments and the questions! The short answer is features are added "when they are done"™
As for the features you are asking for, I don't want to make any promises because we may find gameplay reasons not to do certain things.
Right now we are working on back end type stuff that isn't very exciting, but keeps the game running smoothly. Hopefully we will have something a little more flashy to show off before too long!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging people

Post by Sawd10 »

Tom wrote:Thanks for the compliments and the questions! The short answer is features are added "when they are done"™
As for the features you are asking for, I don't want to make any promises because we may find gameplay reasons not to do certain things.
Right now we are working on back end type stuff that isn't very exciting, but keeps the game running smoothly. Hopefully we will have something a little more flashy to show off before too long!
Alright, sounds good! Sorry I didn't answer in a while.. I didn't see the post! :)
Have a great day,
Sawd10
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 11:58 am

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:58 am