Community Forum

My horse has been pregnant for 35 turns???

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Buzzthecob
Visit My Farm

My horse has been pregnant for 35 turns???

Post by Buzzthecob »

My horse just wont have her foal?? Im so confused??
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: My horse has been pregnant for 35 turns???

Post by BlackOak2 »

Buzzthecob wrote:My horse just wont have her foal?? Im so confused??
Start keeping track of it... maybe a gallery picture every turn or two, to prove that she's still pregnant. There was one unconfirmed glitch of a mare not giving birth within coded restrictions, but none others that have been noted to the community to-date.

So there SHOULDN'T be a problem. If there is however, some proof for our admins will help them.

Some possible events that may have taken place:
I've done this one: You didn't like the first foal and re-bred the pair immediately, then forgot.
The turns weren't kept track of and it's been a few turns less.
She's carrying long and your turn usage hasn't yet hit her length.

According to our coding the mare should drop somewhere between "20 to 26 turns".
Take a look at the pictorial gestation topic, it may also give you more insight, if you haven't already visited it.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=7507

I see that you currently have two pregnant mares, Vastly Pregnant.
Which one of these two you think might be a problem?

Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Buzzthecob
Visit My Farm

Post by Buzzthecob »

It's the first one thats been pregnant for a while. I forgot the second one was.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Buzzthecob wrote:It's the first one thats been pregnant for a while. I forgot the second one was.
I see she finally dropped for you, then it appears she passed on. Congrats on at least her finally dropping! :D

I hope her foal is acceptable.

If you happen to come across something like this again, start taking turn-by-turn images for our admins for proof.
Like I said before, there have been a couple instances where this might have happened, or it might not have. If there is a bug for our pregnant mares going around, admin will need to track it down. So far, we don't have proof that there is one.

Luckily, the very few people that have experienced it, have only ever experienced it (so far), just once. At least that's as far as it's been discussed or reported on the forums (I could've missed something, though).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:53 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:53 pm