Community Forum

Accounts?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Palecat5
Visit My Farm

Accounts?

Post by Palecat5 »

How many accounts are we allowed? I know I can have two, but are we allowed to have three? Thank you
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Accounts?

Post by Tom »

If you are operating as one farm then I would ask that you stick to two accounts until those accounts are maxed out and you just can't function without another account.
If you want to do a completely unrelated project and aren't going to be sending money/horses back and forth then you can have another account for that.
You absolutely cannot open many multiple accounts with the purpose of shuffling money/horses around in a way that could be considered cheating.

People have asked if they will get banned if their sibling opens an account etc. because it would look like the same house has more accounts and no, you will never get banned for this.

If people complain that someone has many multiple accounts and is pulling shenanigans then I will investigate on a case by case basis.

Thank you for asking. ;)
Palecat5
Visit My Farm

Post by Palecat5 »

Thank you so much. I'm good with my two accounts for now. :)
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Tom wrote:If you are operating as one farm then I would ask that you stick to two accounts until those accounts are maxed out and you just can't function without another account.
If you want to do a completely unrelated project and aren't going to be sending money/horses back and forth then you can have another account for that.
You absolutely cannot open many multiple accounts with the purpose of shuffling money/horses around in a way that could be considered cheating.

People have asked if they will get banned if their sibling opens an account etc. because it would look like the same house has more accounts and no, you will never get banned for this.

If people complain that someone has many multiple accounts and is pulling shenanigans then I will investigate on a case by case basis.

Thank you for asking. ;)
I would like to know if...
I can have two accounts but be active on my sister's [if she creates 1] as she loves horses but is in University and only comes home on the holidays? Will I be able to use a pasture of two as extra space for my projects while helping my sister with her projects? I am asking because I am currently asking my parents for permission to open a second account. I was also wondering if it is ok to put up a rehomable horse for sale and offer with another acct to transfer money if you need some? Thanks
ST0RM [with a zero]

Proud Breeder of:

Dressage Trakehner's
High quality Belgians
Sable Island ponies
~~~~~~~~~~~
My custom breeding page
My Google Site
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Please try and stick to two accounts if possible. Thank you.
Alove
Visit My Farm

Post by Alove »

Hello, I know this is an old topic, but may I add a contingency? May I have two accounts if I'm trying to breed on one but want to age my competition horses differently? Thank you. I'm awaiting a reply.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Alove wrote:Hello, I know this is an old topic, but may I add a contingency? May I have two accounts if I'm trying to breed on one but want to age my competition horses differently? Thank you. I'm awaiting a reply.

We are all allowed two accounts. :mrgreen:
Alove
Visit My Farm

Post by Alove »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Alove wrote:Hello, I know this is an old topic, but may I add a contingency? May I have two accounts if I'm trying to breed on one but want to age my competition horses differently? Thank you. I'm awaiting a reply.

We are all allowed two accounts. :mrgreen:

Thank you!
Wendigo Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wendigo Ranch »

Does this mean I can have a second account for 2 or three specific breeds id like to have separate from this account. Itd be nice to split my horses so projects I'm working on can grow.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Wendigo Ranch wrote:Does this mean I can have a second account for 2 or three specific breeds id like to have separate from this account. Itd be nice to split my horses so projects I'm working on can grow.
:) We are all allowed two accounts.
For each account, you will need to have a fresh email.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:24 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:24 pm