Community Forum

How to make money

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Rikara
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

How to make money

Post by Rikara »

Tutorial didn't really explain a good way to make money in this game. What are some good ways to make money somewhat quickly?
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: How to make money

Post by Toadally »

Rikara wrote:Tutorial didn't really explain a good way to make money in this game. What are some good ways to make money somewhat quickly?
i had the same problem when i started so it took me a while to figure out. My best advice would probably be buy a trained horse and enter in competitions and local shows local shows d make your money ad up quickly but competitions are very helpful in having your trained horse(s) become champions and above. Hope this helped.
Rikara
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rikara »

@toads200
How do you know when a horse is fully trained? That's something else the tutorial didn't really explain.
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

def local show.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Rikara wrote:@toads200
How do you know when a horse is fully trained? That's something else the tutorial didn't really explain.
When you're looking at your horse's profile, scroll down under the breeder's report and the competition record. There is a sliding scale of stats. As you train your horse, those stat bars will fill in bright yellow. You have the choice of training your horse in a specific discipline only, or training them up completely.

Check out the quick start guide for newbies. It may have some other information you're curious about.

You won't be able to fully train a horse to 100% in any stat (that changes a little when you complete the training skills, some of our players have been able to train to 100% in some of the stats).

If you need visual help, look at the profiles of these two horses, one is not trained, the other is almost completely trained:
Blueblood Maze

Stone And Water
Chevrolet2020
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevrolet2020 »

I mow my pasture when its at 100%, and leave just enough for my horses. You make around $200-$275 for 20% mowed. Hope this helped!
Trained Horse Holder
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Trained Horse Holder »

Rikara wrote:Tutorial didn't really explain a good way to make money in this game. What are some good ways to make money somewhat quickly?
Local Shows and Compeitions
Myhorsemywish
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Myhorsemywish »

I have the same problem, but I need more horses. I need money for this, but I can't sell any of my current horses. None of them do well in comps, and I can't train them because I am only getting 1 turn every 20 mins. WHAT DO I DO!!??
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Myhorsemywish wrote:I have the same problem, but I need more horses. I need money for this, but I can't sell any of my current horses. None of them do well in comps, and I can't train them because I am only getting 1 turn every 20 mins. WHAT DO I DO!!??
We offer grinders to newbies for free or for discounted prices to help with this. There are forum's made by players that offer this, plus many of us will post in the sales ads for fully trained horses that qualify for newbie sales. Also you can try offering much less for a fully trained as well as many of us will investigate and sell such horses under these circumstances.
I don't have any grinders at the moment and have no room to train one up for you, so I cannot offer one as I generally like to. However, if you can't locate one in the next week, let me know, I think I'll have room or even a grinder available by then.

In order to make room, you will need to wait until somebody passes, you have somebody you can sell or, or your player, skills for more horses finishes. You have the possibility of also sending one of your horses to a trainer for training as well, but I would recommend only sending one with an HGP over 40k. You'll miss out if you train up one that's under 40k, they can be good, but we generally like to give newbie's a grinder that can really pull their weight, not one that just 'might' be good.
Myhorsemywish
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Myhorsemywish »

Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 1:02 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:02 am