Community Forum

|PTP| Prestigious Thoroughbreds

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: |PTP| Prestigious Thoroughbreds

Post by Nazarach »

Jockey wrote: This guy is pretty close. If you breed him to the right mare, the COI would come down.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1561255
Yeah, he is okay for a start :) Thank you very much :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Nazarach wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:
Jockey wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:
Raven wrote:
Sry if it is the wrong thread but I'm slightly confused where exatly to post this ^^' I've tried looking through your studs but haven't found any with a low/moderate COI (less than 50%). Because you are posted to be willing to stud horses I pinged you all, so if I'm wrong with this assumption i beg your pardon <.<'

I'm trying to breed Tbs with a low Coi but still meeting the PTP standards so I wanted to ask if any of you have an idea where to find Tbs (don't have to be purebreeds) that would be usefull for me?

Many thanks in advance :)
I will check..
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1011325 This guy's a 63... rip
Okay so I found a Thoroughbred with 60 movement but bad speed? He has SUUUUUPER low COI.. Somewhere in between 11 and 20. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/437204
I know I have more low COI TBs than this TT~TT I'll keep on looking
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I will check..
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1011325 This guy's a 63... rip
Okay so I found a Thoroughbred with 60 movement but bad speed? He has SUUUUUPER low COI.. Somewhere in between 11 and 20. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/437204
I know I have more low COI TBs than this TT~TT I'll keep on looking
The 63 could still have potential, but I'm waiting for possible studs before breeding so take your time :) the 60 mov is also not too bad, as a green in speed is the most i managed to get until now ^^'
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey's Holding »

Nazarach wrote:
Jockey wrote: This guy is pretty close. If you breed him to the right mare, the COI would come down.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1561255
He's up if you want to use him. Sorry that the price is kind of steep, I just don't want any else breeding with him. :D
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
He's up if you want to use him. Sorry that the price is kind of steep, I just don't want any else breeding with him. :D
may I use him once, perhaps?
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote: He's up if you want to use him. Sorry that the price is kind of steep, I just don't want any else breeding with him. :D
may I use him once, perhaps?
Sure! :D
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Jockey's Holding wrote: He's up if you want to use him. Sorry that the price is kind of steep, I just don't want any else breeding with him. :D
Many thanks, I breed him to one of my better mares, then i will use the foal (should be around 50 COI then) to breed again ^^ I hope a nice one will come out of this :)
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

Nazarach wrote:
Many thanks, I breed him to one of my better mares, then i will use the foal (should be around 50 COI then) to breed again ^^ I hope a nice one will come out of this :)
I do too. :D
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

I don't know if I can find this, but I was wondering if there would be an at least 30 agility, 60 speed Tb I could stud.
nix_uk
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by nix_uk »

Jockey's Holding wrote:I don't know if I can find this, but I was wondering if there would be an at least 30 agility, 60 speed Tb I could stud.
41 agility and 60 speed

[AS] Hot Cream

He only offers a handful of covers and this would be the first outside one, is the mare more than 56 speed?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 2:19 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:19 am