The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) (in need of partners!)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) (in need of partners!)

Post by RandomArabian1919 »

WILD FLICKA wrote:I breed COI 0 Arabians from the AC so let me know if you need new lines. They are improving slow, but I do get some green/gold stats.
Thank you! Like I say to most people who are offering new lines of Arabs, I will take any opportunity to buy a nice Arab, due to how long it takes for a mare to foal.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

:D Hi! I am new to this game and I have dedicated my farm to Arabians! Can I join the ABA?
ArabianKnights
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianKnights »

i mean if you want to sell your arab thats fine but dont list it for a million when it hasnt earned anything to earn that million price tag. I've sold so many foals that i've lost track of because there parents are long gone and were unable to track those foals anymore. Im sure some of them have been sold for more but then again i would recognize the parents haha
Late_toffee
Visit My Farm

Post by Late_toffee »

RandomArabian1919 wrote: ARABIAN BREEDING ASSOCIATION(ABA)

The Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) was created by me, RandomArabian1919. Arabians have been around for a long time, but it seems that in game, they're starting to go out of style. I am dedicating myself to breeding amazing Arabs, but I will need some help along the way. I am looking for partners that will keep ABA bloodlines in all Arabs. If you would like to join, please contact me through chat or the forum. I am in game normally on the weekends, but sometimes you can find me in the afternoon on Monday through Friday. Thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

- RandomArabian1919

LONG LIVE ARABIANS!!!!

Information on Arabs:

The Arabian or Arab horse is a breed of horse that originated on the Arabian Peninsula. With a distinctive head shape and high tail carriage, the Arabian is one of the most easily recognizable horse breeds in the world.
Other names: Arabian, Arab
Height: 4.8 – 5.1 ft. (Adult, At Shoulder)
Color: Bay, black, chestnut, or gray. Occasional dominant white, sabino, or rabicano patterns
Mass: 1,000 lbs (Adult)
Scientific name: Equus ferus caballus
Did you know: Arabians' hair coat colors are bay, gray, chestnut, and black.

Extra Facts:

~ Known for intelligence, courage, loyalty and a spirited yet gentle disposition, the Arabian breed has an amazing affinity for humans. For centuries the Bedouin people treated their horses as members of the family. The foals were raised with their children, and the mares sought shelter in their tents.

~ Throughout history, Arabian horses have spread around the world by both war and trade, used to improve other breeds by adding speed, refinement, endurance, and strong bone. Today, Arabian bloodlines are found in almost every modern breed of riding horse.

Check out the Official ABA Forum! http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 945#p83945

(This may be edited later, I don't know for sure.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to be apart of the ABA! C:
I do Arabian training, breeding, and trading as well. I became interested in Arabs since I've gotten into the game and fell in love with them. I also do Arabs PART Thoroughbreds as well. I'm trying to do an Arabian project, where all of the Arabian fans come to one central forum to Train, breed, and do more stuff. Hopefully, this will be in more FUTURE projects. Btw, I am ALWAYS open for Training, Trading, and Breeding ( TTB ) as well. I also make custom foals for cheap prices such as $5000 - 10,000. Most of them will be Arabians. If you ever need a horse, I'll be open and I'll be happy to take open an offer! If you want to learn more about my farm, here's a link!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm

-Ty
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

buzzy wrote::D Hi! I am new to this game and I have dedicated my farm to Arabians! Can I join the ABA?
Of course! Thank you so much!! :D
RandomArabian1919
Visit My Farm

Late_toffee wrote:
RandomArabian1919 wrote: ARABIAN BREEDING ASSOCIATION(ABA)

The Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) was created by me, RandomArabian1919. Arabians have been around for a long time, but it seems that in game, they're starting to go out of style. I am dedicating myself to breeding amazing Arabs, but I will need some help along the way. I am looking for partners that will keep ABA bloodlines in all Arabs. If you would like to join, please contact me through chat or the forum. I am in game normally on the weekends, but sometimes you can find me in the afternoon on Monday through Friday. Thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

- RandomArabian1919

LONG LIVE ARABIANS!!!!

Information on Arabs:

The Arabian or Arab horse is a breed of horse that originated on the Arabian Peninsula. With a distinctive head shape and high tail carriage, the Arabian is one of the most easily recognizable horse breeds in the world.
Other names: Arabian, Arab
Height: 4.8 – 5.1 ft. (Adult, At Shoulder)
Color: Bay, black, chestnut, or gray. Occasional dominant white, sabino, or rabicano patterns
Mass: 1,000 lbs (Adult)
Scientific name: Equus ferus caballus
Did you know: Arabians' hair coat colors are bay, gray, chestnut, and black.

Extra Facts:

~ Known for intelligence, courage, loyalty and a spirited yet gentle disposition, the Arabian breed has an amazing affinity for humans. For centuries the Bedouin people treated their horses as members of the family. The foals were raised with their children, and the mares sought shelter in their tents.

~ Throughout history, Arabian horses have spread around the world by both war and trade, used to improve other breeds by adding speed, refinement, endurance, and strong bone. Today, Arabian bloodlines are found in almost every modern breed of riding horse.

Check out the Official ABA Forum! http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 945#p83945

(This may be edited later, I don't know for sure.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do Arabian training, breeding, and trading as well. I became interested in Arabs since I've gotten into the game and fell in love with them. I also do Arabs PART Thoroughbreds as well. I'm trying to do an Arabian project, where all of the Arabian fans come to one central forum to Train, breed, and do more stuff. Hopefully, this will be in more FUTURE projects. Btw, I am ALWAYS open for Training, Trading, and Breeding ( TTB ) as well. I also make custom foals for cheap prices such as $5000 - 10,000. Most of them will be Arabians. If you ever need a horse, I'll be open and I'll be happy to take open an offer! If you want to learn more about my farm, here's a link!

-Ty
Thank you!! Of course you can be a part of the ABA!! :mrgreen:
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Yay!! I have a GREAT colt that is at training, but he will be up for stud! Here is his link:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1612110

Could y'all tell me what you think of him? I want a professional opinion ;) :)
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

RandomArabian1919 wrote:
Late_toffee wrote:

-Ty
Thank you!! Of course you can be a part of the ABA!! :mrgreen:
Late_toffee: I don't know if you realise this, but the link to your farm is actually to my farm, lol!! :D :D
Late_toffee
Visit My Farm

Post by Late_toffee »

buzzy wrote:
RandomArabian1919 wrote: Thank you!! Of course you can be a part of the ABA!! :mrgreen:
Late_toffee: I don't know if you realise this, but the link to your farm is actually to my farm, lol!! :D :D

I DID. cuz someone taught me how to go to my farm just like 30 mins ago XD

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/97228
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

No worries!!! I just wanted to let you know!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:16 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:16 am