Community Forum

Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) (in need of partners!)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) (in need of partners!)

Post by buzzy »

Late_toffee: would you sell me Heart Chaos??
LM4ever2day
Visit My Farm

Post by LM4ever2day »

I breed Arabians for conformation and natural skill. What do I need to do to join the ABA?
This is a signature... and it's a really good one too.
Naz
Visit My Farm

Post by Naz »

I'm breeding Arabians, for stats, color, conformation, all of the above. I just started playing this game a few weeks ago so I'm still in the beginning stages, but my ultimate goal is to breed Arabians with the best stats I can so they can be great competitors, as low COI as possible, a wide variety of colors (even if they're not traditional Arabian colors all the time) and who have the closest visual conformation to real Arabians as possible. My herd is slowly getting there haha.
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

I am an Arabian breeding farm with many different types, colors, and sizes of Arabian's. I am very proud of the new set of young ones I produced this year! They are various colors and some have Gold and green specialties! I am having a little trouble feeding two of them and would love to hear if you have any advice! It would also be awesome if you could visit my farm and give me any advice on it!
AkumaKashi
Visit My Farm

Post by AkumaKashi »

I have somewhere around 40 arabians. Not exactly sure on numbers. I have them scattered throughout a few pastures and barns and haven't counted in forever. They're also mixed in with other breeds. I breed for hgp, golds, and color. I really love the Palomino appaloosa pattern of one of my stallions. He's one that I bought, but I have a bay appy one on my side account that I bred that year. Feel free to check out what all I have. A few are trained and working on showing.
This barn has the ones I'm working on titling.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/60852
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

RandomArabian1919 wrote: ARABIAN BREEDING ASSOCIATION(ABA)

The Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) was created by me, RandomArabian1919. Arabians have been around for a long time, but it seems that in game, they're starting to go out of style. I am dedicating myself to breeding amazing Arabs, but I will need some help along the way. I am looking for partners that will keep ABA bloodlines in all Arabs. If you would like to join, please contact me through chat or the forum. I am in game normally on the weekends, but sometimes you can find me in the afternoon on Monday through Friday. Thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

- RandomArabian1919

LONG LIVE ARABIANS!!!!

Information on Arabs:

The Arabian or Arab horse is a breed of horse that originated on the Arabian Peninsula. With a distinctive head shape and high tail carriage, the Arabian is one of the most easily recognizable horse breeds in the world.
Other names: Arabian, Arab
Height: 4.8 – 5.1 ft. (Adult, At Shoulder)
Color: Bay, black, chestnut, or gray. Occasional dominant white, sabino, or rabicano patterns
Mass: 1,000 lbs (Adult)
Scientific name: Equus ferus caballus
Did you know: Arabians' hair coat colors are bay, gray, chestnut, and black.

Extra Facts:

~ Known for intelligence, courage, loyalty and a spirited yet gentle disposition, the Arabian breed has an amazing affinity for humans. For centuries the Bedouin people treated their horses as members of the family. The foals were raised with their children, and the mares sought shelter in their tents.

~ Throughout history, Arabian horses have spread around the world by both war and trade, used to improve other breeds by adding speed, refinement, endurance, and strong bone. Today, Arabian bloodlines are found in almost every modern breed of riding horse.

Check out the Official ABA Forum! http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 945#p83945

(This may be edited later, I don't know for sure.)
I do have several fine purebred Arabians: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/85635

Do any of the Arabians meet your standards?
HOrse haven
Visit My Farm

Post by HOrse haven »

RandomArabian1919 wrote: ARABIAN BREEDING ASSOCIATION(ABA)

The Arabian Breeding Association(ABA) was created by me, RandomArabian1919. Arabians have been around for a long time, but it seems that in game, they're starting to go out of style. I am dedicating myself to breeding amazing Arabs, but I will need some help along the way. I am looking for partners that will keep ABA bloodlines in all Arabs. If you would like to join, please contact me through chat or the forum. I am in game normally on the weekends, but sometimes you can find me in the afternoon on Monday through Friday. Thank you for taking the time to read this! :D

- RandomArabian1919

LONG LIVE ARABIANS!!!!

Information on Arabs:

The Arabian or Arab horse is a breed of horse that originated on the Arabian Peninsula. With a distinctive head shape and high tail carriage, the Arabian is one of the most easily recognizable horse breeds in the world.
Other names: Arabian, Arab
Height: 4.8 – 5.1 ft. (Adult, At Shoulder)
Color: Bay, black, chestnut, or gray. Occasional dominant white, sabino, or rabicano patterns
Mass: 1,000 lbs (Adult)
Scientific name: Equus ferus caballus
Did you know: Arabians' hair coat colors are bay, gray, chestnut, and black.

Extra Facts:

~ Known for intelligence, courage, loyalty and a spirited yet gentle disposition, the Arabian breed has an amazing affinity for humans. For centuries the Bedouin people treated their horses as members of the family. The foals were raised with their children, and the mares sought shelter in their tents.

~ Throughout history, Arabian horses have spread around the world by both war and trade, used to improve other breeds by adding speed, refinement, endurance, and strong bone. Today, Arabian bloodlines are found in almost every modern breed of riding horse.

Check out the Official ABA Forum! http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 945#p83945

(This may be edited later, I don't know for sure.)
I hope I can help you with ABA. I have around 35ish Arabians (in game) and I like you want to dedicate myself towards preserving the breed. I would love to be partners with you and anyone else who wants to. I can keep bloodlines going and still get awesome stats along the way. :D I would love it if I could join the ABA! :D
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

hi i breed really good arabs and i can help u. i need a breeding partner to because i need some advice and some new stock and im sure my horses could come in handy. pls reply asap because i am thinking about selling off my arabs
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

~All-Golds~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~All-Golds~ »

Hey guys, so stupidly, I decided to delete my account; RandomArabian1919. My apologies for any inconveniences.. I know that I can not prove for sure that it's me, so you'll just have to trust me on this one. :? Promise. Arghh, how could I show that it's me..????!
Last edited by ~All-Golds~ on Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:27 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:27 pm