Community Forum

amazing arabs breed, trade, sell

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

amazing arabs breed, trade, sell

Post by Lcameron »

i've started a new topic which im hoping will help arabs as they seem to have lost thier popularity when owners get up to better horse or more unique horse breeds. this means that breeders who have absalutly no idea of what they are doing get to mess around with the arab bloodliines making them worse and worse. in here you can trade horses, sell horses and share your stocks triumphs. we are all here for one goal (unless you werent paying attention before) which is to make arabs the best horses around. if you join this community you will be expected to
1. share horses around
2. sell horses cheaply to others who need them as well
3. cut down until the only arab breeding stock u have have 70+ HGP
4. all foals will be shared equally
5. this is also a forum where you can chat and get advice about the breed which will also help whith the newbie problem
i hope this inspires you pls join :)
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Re: amazing arabs breed, trade, sell

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Lcameron wrote:i've started a new topic which im hoping will help arabs as they seem to have lost thier popularity when owners get up to better horse or more unique horse breeds. this means that breeders who have absalutly no idea of what they are doing get to mess around with the arab bloodliines making them worse and worse. in here you can trade horses, sell horses and share your stocks triumphs. we are all here for one goal (unless you werent paying attention before) which is to make arabs the best horses around. if you join this community you will be expected to
1. share horses around
5. this is also a forum where you can chat and get advice about the breed which will also help whith the newbie problem
Rhorsegirl80 is joining the club! :lol: 8-) :D
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

yay
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

I got a new filly!!! She is from my best Arabian breeder, Twix!

I also have this guy from Twix! (2)

Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:I got a new filly!!! She is from my best Arabian breeder, Twix!

I also have this guy from Twix! (2)

buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Lcameron wrote:i've started a new topic which im hoping will help arabs as they seem to have lost thier popularity when owners get up to better horse or more unique horse breeds. this means that breeders who have absalutly no idea of what they are doing get to mess around with the arab bloodliines making them worse and worse. in here you can trade horses, sell horses and share your stocks triumphs. we are all here for one goal (unless you werent paying attention before) which is to make arabs the best horses around. if you join this community you will be expected to
1. share horses around
Look at all these foals and young horses! They are always for sale ;) And, if it's okay with you, can I join :) :)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/89225

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/92173
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

omg i was just thinking wouldnt it be cool if buzzy joined. of corse u can join the more people the better for the program :)
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

i really like thunderous skeleton. do i have anyorses that could be in use for u? look in the arab project places
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

buzzy wrote:
1. share horses around
Look at all these foals and young horses! They are always for sale ;) And, if it's okay with you, can I join :) :)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/89225

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/92173
Cyrano is gorgeous! I really like my new filly's color!
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Lcameron wrote:omg i was just thinking wouldnt it be cool if buzzy joined. of corse u can join the more people the better for the program :)
Aww
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:47 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:47 pm