Community Forum

Bring back the North African Barb/Arabian cross with Leopard coat

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
All In Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Bring back the North African Barb/Arabian cross with Leopard coat

Post by All In Stables »

Hi people, I am trying to bring back the North African Barb Arabian Cross with a Leopard pattern. Their was one form about 5 years ago, but it is not active anymore. So I have loads of grade horses with the leopard pattern on my other farm. (as shown at the end of the message) I am using those to bring them back, but I need some help. :D Anyone who helps gets a foal later. Hope to bring back the North African Barb/Arabian back with your help.

-Pain Horses

LINK 1: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1652327
Indian Reverse

LINK 2: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1659752
Iridescent Lullaby

THESE ARE 2 STALLIONS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO USE. (The first link is closer to the North African Barb) Or any other from my farm.
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Bring back the North African Barb/Arabian cross with Leopard coat

Post by AltNazarach »

Paint Horses wrote:Hi people, I am trying to bring back the North African Barb Arabian Cross with a Leopard pattern. Their was one form about 5 years ago, but it is not active anymore. So I have loads of grade horses with the leopard pattern on my other farm. (as shown at the end of the message) I am using those to bring them back, but I need some help. :D Anyone who helps gets a foal later. Hope to bring back the North African Barb/Arabian back with your help.
Hi, I don't know if he would fit your needs, as he only has the varnish of Lp but I could put him up if you are interested :)

Laburnum

Part North African Barb x Arabian [56%]
45 HGP; 33% COI

golden agil
good: stam, temp, int
average: str, spd, mov, bal

Varnished Gold Champagne (e/e A/a n/prl Ch/n Lp/n t_)
All In Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by All In Stables »

AltNazarach wrote:
Paint Horses wrote:Hi people, I am trying to bring back the North African Barb Arabian Cross with a Leopard pattern. Their was one form about 5 years ago, but it is not active anymore. So I have loads of grade horses with the leopard pattern on my other farm. (as shown at the end of the message) I am using those to bring them back, but I need some help. :D Anyone who helps gets a foal later. Hope to bring back the North African Barb/Arabian back with your help.
Hi, I don't know if he would fit your needs, as he only has the varnish of Lp but I could put him up if you are interested :)

Laburnum

45 HGP; 33% COI

golden agil

thx that would be great
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

Paint Horses wrote:
AltNazarach wrote: Hi, I don't know if he would fit your needs, as he only has the varnish of Lp but I could put him up if you are interested :)

Laburnum

45 HGP; 33% COI

golden agil

thx that would be great
He is up :)
All In Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by All In Stables »

AltNazarach wrote:
Paint Horses wrote:

thx that would be great
He is up :)

ok
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Spotted Arab
Hey there!! I loved that breed and I am willing to help to bring them back. I have a Arab stallion that might help!! :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1403055
HB Apache Riddle
He is a pretty rare leopard spotted Arab!! :D
All In Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by All In Stables »

honeybunny wrote:
Spotted Arab
Hey there!! I loved that breed and I am willing to help to bring them back. I have a Arab stallion that might help!! :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1403055
HB Apache Riddle
He is a pretty rare leopard spotted Arab!! :D
honeybunny wrote:Yes he is a very beautiful horse! How would you be willing to help? I could lend you one of my Leopard (Grade) mares and we could start with that.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Willing to help
Hey!! I would be willing to help!! I could borrow a Grade leopard... or I could buy a NAB that is dappled... and try her? I found one for pretty cheap. Also how would you breed a grade into a NAB/ Arab cross?? :D I mostly breed Belgians, Arabs and Lipizzaner's. So I'm a little clueless when it comes to other breeds... although I have a spotted NAB/Arab Filly, APPY pattern! :lol:
My other problem is I have quite a few Lipizzaner's, that take up room... and I'm looking to start a club LBC (Lipizzaner Breeding Club) to free me up a bit!! I'm breeding pure white Lippi's.
So I will let you know when I have room, because currently I could take the mare but not breed her! LOL!! :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 11:50 pm

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:50 pm