Community Forum

New line of Dutch Warmbloods *HELP NEEDED*

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: New line of Dutch Warmbloods *HELP NEEDED*

Post by Katy_Kanes »

8arbarossa wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:

Well, I'm broke. LOL.
Trying not to be in debt from how much training and champing I've paid for.

$6,325
I could help with that, but if you keep spending credits on training, champing and drugs you never get rich.
Letting someone else champ for you means they collect the winnings. Paying others to train is only when you got too many great horses, most people dont have that many great horses and those who do.. those who do are great breeders and they train their own horses or have slaves like me ;)
LOL yes, I got the horses back from champing for free, (They weren't actually champed) and I've given up on the horses in training, so ya. I do have like 500 PT, but I don't know what I want to do with it.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
LOL yes, I got the horses back from champing for free, (They weren't actually champed) and I've given up on the horses in training, so ya. I do have like 500 PT, but I don't know what I want to do with it.
Save your Pony Tokens to get a premium account, gives you double the turns.. saves a lot of time when you are breeding :D :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Yes, I leveled up got 50 more PT and $20,000, then I bought a new horse. I need help lol.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 6:14 am

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:14 am