Community Forum

Miracle Racing Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Gaagii
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Miracle Racing Association

Post by Gaagii »

KYTrainer wrote:
Gaagii wrote:...
Is there any member that you would like to invite to join? Ex- friend, family, ect.
No sorry.
Occasional Purchaser of Upgrades/Pony Tokens (temporarily closed)
Plume Horse Association
ZaRHBR Member, MRA Member

Gaagii (#88314) & Craven (#88478)
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Gaagii wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Is there any member that you would like to invite to join? Ex- friend, family, ect.
No sorry.
Ok
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

KYTrainer wrote:Hey all! I have wanted to be part of a racing community for a while, and though I am now part of the U.R.T.B.C, I want to be able to collaborate with others who breed ALL kinds of different horses! When I looked in the forum a few different ones came up, but none were very active. So, I thought, " Hmm. What if I created my own breeders club?" And here it is! The Miracle Racing Association will strive to breed the best race horses in Horse World Online! This is my introduction post. Keep reading to see how you can join and the rules!

Rules for player:[/center]
1. No rude/mean comments or bullying.
2. Do NOT steal horses ( ex: if you are training and you don't give the horse back after). If you are caught doing this, you will not be trusted anymore and might be kicked out.
3. All rules will put to vote for fairness.
4. Anyone can report a player and post an idea.
5. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have questions!
1. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account (Ex: KYLEIGH396 is my side account): Yes, Malakai20
2. About how much money do you have?: I don't feel that this is an appropriate question.
3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?: I am; however, I reserve the right to select certain horses as private.
4. Have you read the Racehorse Standards and understand them?: Yes
5. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?: I have been called that. I do occasionally have memory and social problems, but I try.
6. How often are you able to get on?: Erm... it varies. Theoretically, I am able to go on everyday, but I do get tired. At minimum, twice a week as well as when necessary.
7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.): I am currently looking for very good horses that do not have any white markings in order to lower the COI of my herd.
8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules? Yes. The rules are, essentially, common sense and decency.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Malakai10 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote:Hey all! I have wanted to be part of a racing community for a while, and though I am now part of the U.R.T.B.C, I want to be able to collaborate with others who breed ALL kinds of different horses! When I looked in the forum a few different ones came up, but none were very active. So, I thought, " Hmm. What if I created my own breeders club?" And here it is! The Miracle Racing Association will strive to breed the best race horses in Horse World Online! This is my introduction post. Keep reading to see how you can join and the rules!

Rules for player:[/center]
1. No rude/mean comments or bullying.
2. Do NOT steal horses ( ex: if you are training and you don't give the horse back after). If you are caught doing this, you will not be trusted anymore and might be kicked out.
3. All rules will put to vote for fairness.
4. Anyone can report a player and post an idea.
5. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have questions!
1. Do you have a side account and if so, please tell us the side account (Ex: KYLEIGH396 is my side account): Yes, Malakai20
2. About how much money do you have?: I don't feel that this is an appropriate question.
3. Are you willing to help, contribute, and share your horses (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with everyone else who's in the Miracle Racing Association?: I am; however, I reserve the right to select certain horses as private.
5. Are you trustworthy, respectful, reliable, and responsible?: I have been called that. I do occasionally have memory and social problems, but I try.
6. How often are you able to get on?: Erm... it varies. Theoretically, I am able to go on everyday, but I do get tired. At minimum, twice a week as well as when necessary.
7. If you are lacking anything needed for this project, please list what you need (like better Horses, more money, etc.): I am currently looking for very good horses that do not have any white markings in order to lower the COI of my herd.
8. Have you read the rules, understand them, and are willing to follow the rules? Yes. The rules are, essentially, common sense and decency.
Thanks for joining! I know it’s not that active but I am trying to bring it back, and I’ve been busy. Thanks again! P.S I know the money question was somewhat nosy, I just put it there if you need help, like perhaps getting a grinder.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

KYTrainer wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:
Thanks for joining! I know it’s not that active but I am trying to bring it back, and I’ve been busy. Thanks again! P.S I know the money question was somewhat nosy, I just put it there if you need help, like perhaps getting a grinder.
Ah, understandable. Perhaps rephrase it to 'are you a new player in need of a grinder'?
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Malakai10 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Thanks for joining! I know it’s not that active but I am trying to bring it back, and I’ve been busy. Thanks again! P.S I know the money question was somewhat nosy, I just put it there if you need help, like perhaps getting a grinder.
Ah, understandable. Perhaps rephrase it to 'are you a new player in need of a grinder'?
Ah. Yes that would probably be a better word choice. Thank you for the recommendation!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

KYTrainer wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Ah, understandable. Perhaps rephrase it to 'are you a new player in need of a grinder'?
Ah. Yes that would probably be a better word choice. Thank you for the recommendation!
No problem. I plan on listing horses that I wish to be registered over the weekend. Must I post them here? Also, I plan to mostly only register stallions as I tend to go through mares within a few days - however, in regards to mares, I have this line that I call the 'Sushi' line (which is matrilineal); can I register them as an 'average', i.e. just taking my current horses, averaging their stats and placing that here? I ask this mostly because, by the time an individual is registered, she would most likely be dead (or very old).
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Malakai10 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Ah. Yes that would probably be a better word choice. Thank you for the recommendation!
No problem. I plan on listing horses that I wish to be registered over the weekend. Must I post them here? Also, I plan to mostly only register stallions as I tend to go through mares within a few days - however, in regards to mares, I have this line that I call the 'Sushi' line (which is matrilineal); can I register them as an 'average', i.e. just taking my current horses, averaging their stats and placing that here? I ask this mostly because, by the time an individual is registered, she would most likely be dead (or very old).
Yes. I’ll make a thread where you can regester individual horses, and horse breeding lines.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

KYTrainer wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: No problem. I plan on listing horses that I wish to be registered over the weekend. Must I post them here? Also, I plan to mostly only register stallions as I tend to go through mares within a few days - however, in regards to mares, I have this line that I call the 'Sushi' line (which is matrilineal); can I register them as an 'average', i.e. just taking my current horses, averaging their stats and placing that here? I ask this mostly because, by the time an individual is registered, she would most likely be dead (or very old).
Yes. I’ll make a thread where you can regester individual horses, and horse breeding lines.
Perfect :D
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Malakai10 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: Yes. I’ll make a thread where you can regester individual horses, and horse breeding lines.
Perfect :D
Ol also make a chat thread in general chit chat for longer conversations.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 7:37 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:37 am