The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Clydesdales

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Paelor
Visit My Farm

Re: Clydesdales

Post by Paelor »

horselover0414#2 wrote:hi
Hello!
sophi.a
Visit My Farm

Post by sophi.a »

not sure if this is still active, but I've started breeding Clydesdale as well - I'd always be willing to share studs / buy more mares for my herd
Paelor
Visit My Farm

Post by Paelor »

sophi.a wrote:not sure if this is still active, but I've started breeding Clydesdale as well - I'd always be willing to share studs / buy more mares for my herd
Glad to hear! I've been inactive for about a month or so but I'm trying to get back into it. Just bred a Clydesdale through a stud, he's average.

I also have a couple stallions I can put up for stud if interested.
elizabeth1
Visit My Farm

Post by elizabeth1 »

I know this might be a long shot but I figured this might be the group that could help me the most. Does anyone have a mare or a stallion they would be willing to sell that matches this mare the closest as possible?

They need to be horse type build
Preferably light/very light build
Have feathers
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

xXxDruidxXx wrote:I'm working towards Clydesdales so if anyone could offer shires/fresians/any horses that are needed to get there could you possibly say. It would help a lot! Thank you ^-^
Do you have a breeding pair or a couple of mares available? I see this is a old post, so i thought it would be ok to ask. I really want to breed all the draft horses.
Paelor
Visit My Farm

Post by Paelor »

How does everyone else breed their Clydesdales? I started from scratch and now I'm breeding between two or three pairs. Super unorganized right now. :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 am